WPN Venom Blitz Steps Issue

Default WPN Venom Blitz Steps Issue

Hi there,

Just wanted to let you know there is some issue with WPN Venom Blitz steps. You can find these in the WPN tournament and SNG lobby. I don't expect you guys to get the HUD actually working for them and honestly I don't really care about that, although it would be nice.

What I do expect though is some type of solution. I'm running a 16core cpu with 64gb of RAM with 0 issues day to day. If I open just 1 of these Blitz's alongside a few other tables it will make my pc come to a grind and I've had crashes on less than 10 tables (with just 1 blitz). I've tested this with 2 different computers.

The HUD will appear on the first hand only but after that the lag starts and it doesn't stop until you close out HM3. You guys could test and recreate this in about 5 minutes total. Just open a blitz alongside other tables with HM3 running. I can run these just fine without a HUD, but then I'm hudless in my other games.

Is there any other workable solution at the moment? Please fix.
    Last edited by Kfuse; 05-01-2021 at 01:12 PM.

Thank you for the feedback thus far. *I do not have funds for testing at any WPN skins so I forwarded your comments to our QA/Testing Manager and developers and if we have any more questions or need any logs we will be in touch again.*

We haven't had any other similar reports and our QA/Testing Manager was not able to reproduce the issue so we will need you to reproduce the issue and send us your log files as instructed in this FAQ.