Most definitions have stopped working! - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by hulahHULAH View Post
    Ty for answer...Thought I was totally stupid when hm3-support answers me that NC works fine for them.
    I'm sorry I didn't mean to be condescending. Thank you for the video. Can you try making a new database and importing some hands into it to see if the notes process correctly for you in this new database?

If that doesn't help, can you please let us know if you have tried any other solutions so that we can try to figure out how to tackle this effectively?

Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    I'm sorry I didn't mean to be condescending. Thank you for the video. Can you try making a new database and importing some hands into it to see if the notes process correctly for you in this new database?

If that doesn't help, can you please let us know if you have tried any other solutions so that we can try to figure out how to tackle this effectively?

I tried a new database, still same shit. I re-installed hm3 , still same shit, I removed all my definitions and imported them once again, same shit .... Nothing matters ...

Ok, after a couple of hours of troubleshooting, I just found out NONE of "vsHero" definitions Ive made with NC are working, as long as I delete them from NC, it starts to write notes again.

NC can find hands if I do a "seek" tho

ERR!

Some of the vshero stats are working... still troubleshooting

*After I imported every definition one by one, I found out there was 2 out of 500 that corrupted my NC. I tried to remake both of them to see if they were working, and they did, till I found out I had missed to fill in "effective Stack size" under the preflop-tab, after I did that to both my definitions, they corrupted the whole NC again and no stats were written after resetting.

**It seems it had nothing to do with vshero-stats at all

One more edit! Im able to write notes now, but after about 1min NC slows down to about 20 notes/sec instead of 5000/sec... doesnt matter what im doing once again, and my notes will be finished til christmas 2024

***ONE more thing... Hm3 are writing notes just fine until it starts to write notes for ipoker. Ipoker hands seems to slow down everything so extremly much, från about 5k/hands per sec --->>>> about 20hands/sec ..... Just tried a database with only stars-hands and everything was working fine, and then I imported a couple of thousands Ipoker hands, and boom, super omega slow....
    Last edited by hulahHULAH; 06-11-2021 at 10:23 AM.

To me, too, the creation of a new database did not give anything. The situation is as in the video from hulahHULAH.

Quote Originally Posted by rovanuzo View Post
    To me, too, the creation of a new database did not give anything. The situation is as in the video from hulahHULAH.

I can try to help you out. I have fixed it on my computer after alot of hours.

The thirst thing I did was to delete all my definitions, create a new database, start to import about 10 definitions one by one, and after each import I reset notes/re-write notes, everything was working for about 300 definitions for me. And then I imported one definition that cracked the whole NC and note-writing. Im not sure why my defitinion is cracking it up, But I think it has to do with "Effective stack size" under the preflop-tab, I had that set to 90bb minimum, If I leave that to 0 , it seems to work again with note-writing. So take a look at your definitions where you have effective stack sizes filtred.

And one more thing that cracks NC and note-writing is Ipoker-hands, If you play on ipoker it seems like NC cant write notes faster than about 15-20 notes/sec, instead of 4-5k notes/sec as it does with the other sites Im playing. So I purged all my ipoker hands out from my larger database, and everything seems to work just fine now.

Quote Originally Posted by rovanuzo View Post
    Try everything same as "rovanuzo" and " hulahHULAH" and nothings works and on my HUD all imported definition are showing max number 100 ( 255/255 trials ) , they were working fine for a years on HM2 and some time on HM3 and last month or so everything is strange
    Last edited by grdelin; 06-15-2021 at 05:26 PM.

I did reply with some stuff you could try out, but dont know why it doesnt show up in this thread? I got it fixed actually...

Quote Originally Posted by hulahHULAH View Post
    I can try to help you out. I have fixed it on my computer after alot of hours.

The thirst thing I did was to delete all my definitions, create a new database, start to import about 10 definitions one by one, and after each import I reset notes/re-write notes, everything was working for about 300 definitions for me. And then I imported one definition that cracked the whole NC and note-writing. Im not sure why my defitinion is cracking it up, But I think it has to do with "Effective stack size" under the preflop-tab, I had that set to 90bb minimum, If I leave that to 0 , it seems to work again with note-writing. So take a look at your definitions where you have effective stack sizes filtred.

And one more thing that cracks NC and note-writing is Ipoker-hands, If you play on ipoker it seems like NC cant write notes faster than about 15-20 notes/sec, instead of 4-5k notes/sec as it does with the other sites Im playing. So I purged all my ipoker hands out from my larger database, and everything seems to work just fine now.
    Hi hulahHULAH,

Thank you for letting us know how you solved it. If it is not too much trouble can you please upload any definitions which you've found that have broken NC?

Hello. Thanks hulahHULAH, I followed what you made to resolve the problem about NC Definitions. Before your advices, no definitions worked. After, 394 works with the total of 395. In fact, only one does not work and cracks all the others so I need to exclude it. I don't know why only one does not work. Her name is "AssassinatoCash-Open_CO_160bb+.n2d". I use Assassinato HUD. So I think this is not a problem of stack because the others definitions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Philforever View Post
    Hello. Thanks hulahHULAH, I followed what you made to resolve the problem about NC Definitions. Before your advices, no definitions worked. After, 394 works with the total of 395. In fact, only one does not work and cracks all the others so I need to exclude it. I don't know why only one does not work. Her name is "AssassinatoCash-Open_CO_160bb+.n2d". I use Assassinato HUD. So I think this is not a problem of stack because the others definitions work.
    Glad to hear it worked out!

I think you should email the hm3-support the definition so they can take a closer look at it, I emailed them mine definitions as well. I still have no idea what has caused the problem with my definitions.