Most definitions have stopped working!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Most definitions have stopped working!

Yesterday it seemed that the new notes on the table do not appear in full. Performed the procedure for resetting the notes and overwritten them again. And the Total opportunities column in the Note Definitions window in NoteCaddy now shows that where there used to be a large array of notes, 0 is now lit in many definitions. I repeated the procedure for rewriting notes several more times, but it didn't help. How so, what happened? For several months, everything worked fine and I didn't change anything in the settings.
    HM3 version v3. 1. 16. 0. NC version 2.9.96.0.
    https://gyazo.com/85c87dca86649911595f01bb43ecd593

Quote Originally Posted by rovanuzo View Post
    Yesterday it seemed that the new notes on the table do not appear in full. Performed the procedure for resetting the notes and overwritten them again. And the Total opportunities column in the Note Definitions window in NoteCaddy now shows that where there used to be a large array of notes, 0 is now lit in many definitions. I repeated the procedure for rewriting notes several more times, but it didn't help. How so, what happened? For several months, everything worked fine and I didn't change anything in the settings.
    HM3 version v3. 1. 16. 0. NC version 2.9.96.0.
    https://gyazo.com/85c87dca86649911595f01bb43ecd593
    Hi rovanuzo,

I think your issue will likely get addressed in the next update which should be released any day now. Apologies for the troubles.

Tell me, please, when will the update with fixed bugs be released? For the second month now, I can't use the definitions for preflop.

Tell me, please, when will the update with fixed bugs be released? For the second month now, I can't use the definitions for preflop.
    They sent me a version to test with, but there were still some issues, so I'm waiting on the next version to test before they release it. I can't give an exact time unfortunately, but hopefully this week.

When NoteCaddy in HM2 was with a lifetime license, such that half of the program's functions did not work for a month, I do not remember. I paid for an annual subscription in HM3, and as a result, I can only use the program in a very truncated version. You will either renew your subscription for the time that you are preparing the update, or please provide some solution to the problem. After several years of using NoteCaddy, playing without it is a complete torment.

An update was released recently which should hopefully resolve the issues you had.

I installed HM3 version 3.1.16.7108. In NoteCaddy, no updates occurred, version 2.9.97.0 remained. And if before installing the update, I had Definitions written for Postflop, then after updating and resetting the notes, not one of the 1360K possible notes was recorded.

I installed HM3 version 3.1.16.7108. In NoteCaddy, no updates occurred, version 2.9.97.0 remained. And if before installing the update, I had Definitions written for Postflop, then after updating and resetting the notes, not one of the 1360K possible notes was recorded.
    Hi rovanuzo,

v97 was the new update that was released a couple of days ago.

Can you please try to reset your settings to see if it solves the problem?

*Resetting HM3 NC Settings*
    1. To reset NC to factory defaults, close HM3 (and the server from the taskbar) and go into: C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\AppsData\NoteCaddy.
    2. In this directory move all of your .xml files into a new folder somewhere else, like your desktop (these serve as backup files).
    3. Restart HM3, go back into NoteCaddy. *Import your ColorDefinitions.xml that you backed up previously (NoteCaddy → Tools → Import Color Definitions).
    4. Once that is done, then go into NoteCaddy → File → Settings, adjust them to your preferences.
    5. Reset and reprocess the notes by clicking File → Reset Notes, and then choose Yes to the prompts.

I did everything according to your instructions. Absolutely nothing has changed. Are there any other options?

I did everything according to your instructions. Absolutely nothing has changed. Are there any other options?
    I dont think you can do anything about it, they messed up the whole program once again and NOTHING is working. I hope they can learn something from all mistakes after at least 3 or 4 updates where nothing works... Next time an update ruins the whole program, just let us all rollback to previouse WORKING version until you have the latest version 100% working.