Most definitions have stopped working! - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by hulahHULAH View Post
    I dont think you can do anything about it, they messed up the whole program once again and NOTHING is working. I hope they can learn something from all mistakes after at least 3 or 4 updates where nothing works... Next time an update ruins the whole program, just let us all rollback to previouse WORKING version until you have the latest version 100% working.
    If I tear down the latest version of HMM3 (3.1.16.7108) and install the old one, like 3.1.15.0, will there still be the latest version of NoteCaddy, or will there be one of the previous working ones?

Quote Originally Posted by rovanuzo View Post
    I did everything according to your instructions. Absolutely nothing has changed. Are there any other options?
    Are your definitions all composite definitions? If so, these became broken with the current build, but should be fixed in the next update (high priority).

I dont think you can do anything about it, they messed up the whole program once again and NOTHING is working. I hope they can learn something from all mistakes after at least 3 or 4 updates where nothing works... Next time an update ruins the whole program, just let us all rollback to previouse WORKING version until you have the latest version 100% working.
    Mostly everything seems to be working from what I can tell, except for composite definitions. Are all of your definitions composite definitions?

If I tear down the latest version of HMM3 (3.1.16.7108) and install the old one, like 3.1.15.0, will there still be the latest version of NoteCaddy, or will there be one of the previous working ones?
    I believe HM3 will always look for the latest NoteCaddy build when it is started and automatically download it.

Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post

I believe HM3 will always look for the latest NoteCaddy build when it is started and automatically download it.

Are these 4 files still in the root of the Hold'em manager folder, or is it much more complicated?
    And is there a direct link for the update files for HM3?

[QUOTE=Mostly everything seems to be working from what I can tell, except for composite definitions. Are all of your definitions composite definitions?. [/QUOTE]

I dont use comp-defs at all, I can see there is a new NC-version now, but it did not solve my problem with writing notes, and either helped my friends... this is so annoying.

I have made over 1000 stats in NC and none is working. This is driving me crazy once again tbh

I dont use comp-defs at all, I can see there is a new NC-version now, but it did not solve my problem with writing notes, and either helped my friends... this is so annoying.

I have made over 1000 stats in NC and none is working. This is driving me crazy once again tbh
    Hi hulahHULAH,

I'm sorry for the troubles. Can you please make a ticket following these instructions so that we can try to figure out why this is happening for you?

Please create a support ticket here: https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/ticket/79

In the ticket, please link to this thread.

Please add your NoteCaddy folder to the ticket, so that we can try to reproduce it:
    - NoteCaddy folder -
    1. Navigate to C:\Users\[WindowsUsername]\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\AppsData
    2. Make a .zip file of your NoteCaddy folder, and share a link with a cloud service like OneDrive, Dropbox, or WeTransfer.

Quote Originally Posted by FALOs View Post
    Are these 4 files still in the root of the Hold'em manager folder, or is it much more complicated?
    And is there a direct link for the update files for HM3?
    Yes the files are in the root folder (C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\Apps), but no I don't believe there is a direct link for the update files.

Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    Are your definitions all composite definitions? If so, these became broken with the current build, but should be fixed in the next update (high priority).
    I didn't use composite definitions, only note definitions. And now nothing works for me. It's been 1.5 months of a paid subscription, when I can't use what I paid for.

I didn't use composite definitions, only note definitions. And now nothing works for me. It's been 1.5 months of a paid subscription, when I can't use what I paid for.
    What happens for you when you reset notes and re-write them? have you tried that?

My Nc acts like this: https://gyazo.com/5635666e1430bcc33a...SV&OCID=MY01SV

and no notes are written

What happens for you when you reset notes and re-write them? have you tried that?
    My Nc acts like this: https://gyazo.com/5635666e1430bcc33a...SV&OCID=MY01SV
    and no notes are written
    I have exactly the same picture.

I have exactly the same picture.
    Ty for answer...Thought I was totally stupid when hm3-support answers me that NC works fine for them.