Most definitions have stopped working! - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by hulahHULAH View Post
    I did reply with some stuff you could try out, but dont know why it doesnt show up in this thread? I got it fixed actually...
    thx mate a lot I try almost the same before but now will do step by step as you done , and let you know is it working

Quote Originally Posted by grdelin View Post
    thx mate a lot I try almost the same before but now will do step by step as you done , and let you know is it working
    one question should I purge ipoker hands before or after importing all note defitnitions ?

Glad to hear it worked out!

I think you should email the hm3-support the definition so they can take a closer look at it, I emailed them mine definitions as well. I still have no idea what has caused the problem with my definitions.
    Yes, I am going to do that.
    Thanks.

I can try to help you out. I have fixed it on my computer after alot of hours.
    The thirst thing I did was to delete all my definitions, create a new database, start to import about 10 definitions one by one, and after each import I reset notes/re-write notes, everything was working for about 300 definitions for me. And then I imported one definition that cracked the whole NC and note-writing. Im not sure why my defitinion is cracking it up, But I think it has to do with "Effective stack size" under the preflop-tab, I had that set to 90bb minimum, If I leave that to 0 , it seems to work again with note-writing. So take a look at your definitions where you have effective stack sizes filtred.
    And one more thing that cracks NC and note-writing is Ipoker-hands, If you play on ipoker it seems like NC cant write notes faster than about 15-20 notes/sec, instead of 4-5k notes/sec as it does with the other sites Im playing. So I purged all my ipoker hands out from my larger database, and everything seems to work just fine now.
    hulahHULAH, thank you!
    I found broken definitions according to your scheme. And even with working definitions, I have problems, because I play on iPoker. The speed of writing notes for me is such that it will take four days to complete the process. The only hope is for the programmers, who, I hope, are working hard on the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by rovanuzo View Post
    hulahHULAH, thank you!
    I found broken definitions according to your scheme. And even with working definitions, I have problems, because I play on iPoker. The speed of writing notes for me is such that it will take four days to complete the process. The only hope is for the programmers, who, I hope, are working hard on the problem.
    Im not sure what we can do about the ipoker hands tbh, I just found out that the ipoker hands slows down the speed of writing notes as hell. I tried to make a database with only ipoker hands, and If I did that I wrote about 200-300notes/sec compared to pokerstars and 888, that writes about 4000-5000notes/sec for me.

But on the other side, I had some ipoker hands in my larger database together with both pokerstars and 888, at that time I was only writing about 15-20notes/sec when It started to write notes for ipoker, and I know it was my ipoker hands that caused the speed problem, everything went just fine after I purged all of them out of my database.

Im not sure what we can do about the ipoker hands tbh, I just found out that the ipoker hands slows down the speed of writing notes as hell. I tried to make a database with only ipoker hands, and If I did that I wrote about 200-300notes/sec compared to pokerstars and 888, that writes about 4000-5000notes/sec for me.

But on the other side, I had some ipoker hands in my larger database together with both pokerstars and 888, at that time I was only writing about 15-20notes/sec when It started to write notes for ipoker, and I know it was my ipoker hands that caused the speed problem, everything went just fine after I purged all of them out of my database.
    @hulahHULAH any chance that I contact you with skype or mail I have few questions ?

I am gradually reducing the number of non-working definitions experimentally. But now there is another problem. Badges are no longer displayed in the HUD. Moreover, in PT4 (there is also a NoteCaddy built in there), the same problem is exactly the same. I didn't change the settings. Are there any versions of how to fix the problem?

I am gradually reducing the number of non-working definitions experimentally. But now there is another problem. Badges are no longer displayed in the HUD. Moreover, in PT4 (there is also a NoteCaddy built in there), the same problem is exactly the same. I didn't change the settings. Are there any versions of how to fix the problem?

Thanks for letting me know this. I have the same issue, none of my own made badges are working, only the deafults. I havent emailed the support about this yet cause I was not sure if It was only me or not, but now its confirmed, Thank you

Maybe the support can fix this asap as well? It must have to do with the latest NC-version

Same here. Badges suddenly disappear

A new version of NoteCaddy 2.9.990.0 has been released. All the definitions that stopped working now work. And the speed of writing notes is already several hundred hands per second. Everything is fine! But badges are still not displayed in the HUD.