trying to build note 'bet river, showdown and lose" i.e. get caught bluffing

Default trying to build note 'bet river, showdown and lose" i.e. get caught bluffing

Hi, trying to build a note for saving hh's when villain gets caught bluffing on the river. I can't figure out how to exclude hands where river bettor wins the hand. I ticked 'Lost Hand' from General/Result, but it doesn't affect anyhting. What's that option for? Any suggestions how to build this stat? Or anything similar which tracks river bluffing tendencies?

Quote Originally Posted by kp1hm View Post
    Hi, trying to build a note for saving hh's when villain gets caught bluffing on the river. I can't figure out how to exclude hands where river bettor wins the hand. I ticked 'Lost Hand' from General/Result, but it doesn't affect anyhting. What's that option for? Any suggestions how to build this stat? Or anything similar which tracks river bluffing tendencies?
    Hi kp1hm,

Can you please upload your definition here so we can have a look to see what the issue might be with it?

gaiggibeliin-RiverBetAndLoseWtsd.xml

Attached. It saved winning hands too.

E: also can't figure out how to exclude rivers where the action is something other than 'note receipent bets, some player calls'. eg. bet-raise-call and lose is not something i want to include. just getting called by a better hand. its fine if the bet was a valuebet which got called by better.
    Last edited by kp1hm; 04-21-2021 at 06:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kp1hm View Post
    gaiggibeliin-RiverBetAndLoseWtsd.xml

Attached. It saved winning hands too.

E: also can't figure out how to exclude rivers where the action is something other than 'note receipent bets, some player calls'. eg. bet-raise-call and lose is not something i want to include. just getting called by a better hand. its fine if the bet was a valuebet which got called by better.
    Hi kp1hm,

Thanks for uploading your definition. I believe you've found a bug, which I've reported to the developers. It should be fixed in an update. I'll report back here when it's resolved.

To exclude rivers where raises happened, you can check "player's final action" for the bet, which would mean he can't face any raises. Alternatively you could add an action for 'call' (not the note recipient).