888poker.pt session winnings showing wrong values

Default 888poker.pt session winnings showing wrong values

Good evening,

Lately my session winnings show an incorrect value, I donīt know if is being calculated wrong or if HM3 misses the import of some hands, this happened to me at least 3 times this week.
    I only noticed this before I keep track of my bankroll before I start my sessions, I'm using the latest beta version V3.1.16.6929, I play normal tables and snap on 888poker.pt , there is no way I can reproduce this problem voluntarily since it does not happen all the time and when it does I donīt have a way to see if hands are missing unless it is big pot or some hand I marked during the session. A friend of mine is having the same issue, I just wanted to know if there is something I can do or if this situation is already reported.

Please try all the steps in this FAQ. If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.