Hands importing slowly when playing live

Default Hands importing slowly when playing live

In the last few days my hands have started importing more slowly when playing live. I use the Hand History feature to check what my opponents holding was after the hand completes and now it is taking 4 or 5 more hands for it to show. Before it was pretty much instant. Not sure if it is something to do with the new release or something else? I checked the site hand history folder and they seem to be showing up there quickly. I also removed the hand history folder in HM3 site settings and set it up again but the problem remains. I am playing at ipoker.

Any suggestions would be gratefully received.

Thanks.

I assume you are referring to the Live Play view with the [x] 'Automatically Refresh' option enabled? We will need you to send us some log and config files to review after reproducing the issue as instructed in this FAQ.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    I assume you are referring to the Live Play view with the [x] 'Automatically Refresh' option enabled? We will need you to send us some log and config files to review after reproducing the issue as instructed in this FAQ.

Hi fozzy. No not referring to that. Just mucked cards very slow to show or dont ever show and also the hand appearing slowly in the hand history. It appears perhaps 3 or 4 hands later. Something changed because it wasn't like this before, i have a feeling it is since the latest release.
    Last edited by MartinBKK; 04-18-2021 at 11:58 AM.

Another thing my hand history time is wrong in HM3, it is showing the hands played an hour in advance of when they were actually played. System time set correctly and site settings set correctly. I also tried to change the site setting time to manual time zone adjustment but still the same.

For example, it is 2.30 am now and i am playing. The hands are shown in HM as being played at 3.30am.

The timezone issue i have worked out you need to set the ipoker client to local. I had this previously set but an update or something must have disturbed it.

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBKK View Post
    Hi fozzy. No not referring to that. Just mucked cards very slow to show or dont ever show and also the hand appearing slowly in the hand history. It appears perhaps 3 or 4 hands later. Something changed because it wasn't like this before, i have a feeling it is since the latest release.
    The recent beta does have a couple issues that we discovered after it was released that could be causing these issues.

- Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Please roll back to our previous stable version of HM3 from this link.
    - Restart HM3 and make sure HM3 and the HM3 Server (Auto Import/HUD) is fully started.
    - Launch your poker client(s).

If you continue to have problems:

a) Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Take a screenshot of the table/desktop before and after the problems
    - Try to include the Live Play tab, your poker client lobby and a browser page of this site visible in the screen shot.

b) Click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or from the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem.
    - Send the screenshots in the same/new support ticket the Send Feedback system generated for this issue.
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue.*
    - Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.

When sending any files please zip them (select all files with CTRL+A > right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like wetransfer and copy/paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.

Hi Fozzy.

Thank you so much for your reply.

I can report that starting a new much smaller database when playing live has solved this problem for me. I hope this can help someone else who may have similar issues.