HUD stat "openshove" doesn't work.

Post HUD stat "openshove" doesn't work.

Hello.

The HUD stat "openshove" (description says: percent of time player raises all-in preflop in unopened or limped pot) does not work.
    Even if players did perform a shove in an unopened or limped pot: It always shows 0

openshove.png

By the way: Is it possible for your coders to implement "opened pots" also into the parameter? because as it stands now the statistic only applies when the pot is unopened or contains limps. but there are plenty situations when players jamming into pots that contain a raise.

Greetz Daniel

PS:
    This is no "nitpicking" on bugs, i consider this statistic to be very useful and profitable especially in microstakes. there is always a bunch of players just 'gambling' by putting their whole stack all-in every hand and i'd like to keep track of them which is hard do manually in zoom/blitz/fast pools if you don't watch every hand from start to finish after you fold.

This might come in handy: As far as i remember a similar statistic used to function in HM2 (used it 4-5 years ago).

Quote Originally Posted by Delta View Post
    Hello.

The HUD stat "openshove" (description says: percent of time player raises all-in preflop in unopened or limped pot) does not work.
    Even if players did perform a shove in an unopened or limped pot: It always shows 0
    I just tested this in the replayer with our internal beta v3.1.16.6978 by filtering the new Vs Player report for FacingOpenShove=true and the stat seems to be working for me.

2021-04-17_11h58_27.png

Quote Originally Posted by Delta View Post
    By the way: Is it possible for your coders to implement "opened pots" also into the parameter? because as it stands now the statistic only applies when the pot is unopened or contains limps. but there are plenty situations when players jamming into pots that contain a raise.
    I will forward the suggestion to our QA/Testing Manager next week to see if he wants to write up the suggestion for the developers or not. It seems like if we did it would need to be a completely new stat since the pot has already been opened by someone that raised. For now the only way you might be able to get such a stat in the HUD would be to create it yourself if you have a subscription to NoteCaddy for HM3.

Erm... i just tested added some digits (0.xx) and now some values change...
    Sorry for taking your time and thanks for the very fast and detailed reply!