HEM2 freezes when I use it while playing

Default HEM2 freezes when I use it while playing

Hi

When I run HEM2 without playing, everything seems fine.

But when I play and try to use the HUD, it's a nightmare :
    -it freezes,
    -most of the time the hud won't show before 30 secs or 1 min.
    -I can't get the stats for the session only : when I double click on the hud, everything freezes
    -when I move the table, the hud needs 30secs or 1 minute to get to the new position
    -if I click on HUD settings, then it gets worse and I can't access HEM2 anymore
    -it eventually crashes (please check the attached report)

I don't know if it matters, but I use to play Winamax cash tables, (I play most of the times anonymous tables).
    Attached Files Attached Files

and also, because of the HUD freezing, very often I can't even click on the action buttons on the poker table.
    I press them 10 times but winamax don't get the information, as if something was interferring in between.
    And when I try to see HEM2 main software by clicking it in the task bar, it won't but I hear a sound (from windows I think??)
    The hud option is "show on active table only", but sometimes it remains visible on 1 table only and won't show up on the other one.

And don't think I am multitabling 10 tables, this is currently happening with only 2 tables, and would probably also happen with only 1.
    CPU is only being used at 40-50% and memory 40%.
    Last edited by krheni; 04-09-2021 at 05:04 PM.

I have tried the DB maintenance task in HEM2 > database tab.
    It seems slightly better after that, but then after a few minutes, it happens again.

Also, when I use the HUD, I have a Caddyreport window which is running, but I don't know what it is for, and I don't know whether I should close it or not.

Unfortunately HM2 support ended on Dec 31, 2020. I am happy to still try to assist you with this particular ticket but please be advised going forward that you will need to upgrade to HM3 for future technical support.

Please update to this version
    https://www.holdemmanager.com/Downlo...pdate_8714.exe

Please turn off the HUD Settings > General Settings > Advanced Settings > [ ] 'HUD logging' options.

You have a large number of old (unsupported/stuck) hand history files in your auto import folders. See this FAQ to resolve those issues - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ay+Money+Hands
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Thank you for trying to help! The issue seems to keep occuring. :-(
    Is there a logic like : the more stats in the HUD, the slower?
    Do you think I should close the NoteCaddy window which is opened while the HUD is running ?

This was already done : Please turn off the HUD Settings > General Settings > Advanced Settings > [ ] 'HUD logging' options.

Questions :

1/ is there a deal to upgrade from HEM2 to HEM3
    2/ will I be able to use my NoteCaddy and Leakbuster license with HEM3 ?
    3/ is it possible to import the cutomized HUDs, report filters, and reports stats from HEM2 to HEM3 ?
    4/ what are the minimum PC requirements to run HEM3 ?

These are very basic questions, but I can't find any answer elsewhere.
    Last edited by krheni; 04-17-2021 at 10:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by krheni View Post
    Thank you for trying to help! The issue seems to keep occuring. :-(
    Is there a logic like : the more stats in the HUD, the slower?
    The complexity of the HUD could affect performance as could the size of the database.

- Try switching to one of the less complex default HUD profiles to see if that helps.

- Try creating a new DataBase and import a small portion of your \HM2Archive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB.

Do you think I should close the NoteCaddy window which is opened while the HUD is running ?
    Does it help if you try disabling Note Caddy? Open HUD Settings, make sure you are on the HUD Designer tab, and uncheck "Show Caddy notes in HUD." Restart HM2.

1/ is there a deal to upgrade from HEM2 to HEM3
    This is answered in our HM2 End of Life FAQ.

Unfortunately all HM2 to HM3 upgrade discounts expired November 1st, 2020. I am not able to re-enable the upgrade discount. I am sorry that you missed the October 31st, 2020 deadline. We communicated it via emails, in-software alerts (both HM2 and HM3), forum posts, FAQ's and on social media.

If you want to use HM3 you will have to pay full price for your HM3 license. All of our licensing and pricing information can be found here.

p.s. We offer several Get HM Free options that can be used when upgrading to HM3.

2/ will I be able to use my NoteCaddy and Leakbuster license with HEM3 ?
    If you own NC for HM2 and purchase HM3 you should automatically be assigned a license for 4 free months of NC for HM3 but after those 4 months you will have to purchase a subscription license to NC for HM3 to continue using the full version of NC.

Unfortunately Leakbuster is not an HM App for HM3. You will have to contact the LeakBuster developer to see if they have a standalone version of LB that will work with HM3.

Note: The HM3 'Range Wizard' App developer is working on new functionality that will be called 'Leak Explorer' but I am not sure when it will be released or how it will compare to leakBuster.

3/ is it possible to import the cutomized HUDs, report filters, and reports stats from HEM2 to HEM3 ?
    You can import your HM2 databases and HUDs/Popups to HM3 but you can not import HM2 filters or reports to HM3.

4/ what are the minimum PC requirements to run HEM3 ?
    Please see this FAQ.

hm are you sure?

Quote Originally Posted by nikmyne@gmail.com View Post
    hm are you sure?
    Are we sure about what exactly?

sorry i missthread