3.1.16.7045 (Beta Release - May 04, 2021) - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    If you have any problems installing HM3 because of your installed version this is because we use Microsoft *.msi install/update files. To update to a new version you also need the msi file for the currently installed version in the same downloads folder on your computer.

- Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Uninstall HM3 with this file.
    - Download and install the latest version of HM3 from this link.

If you continue to have problems: Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.
    Thanks fozzy, worked a treat

HM Q.A & Testing Manager random's Avatar

Beta update to version 3.1.16.7018 is now available!

Latest beta build can be downloaded using beta autoupdate in HM3 (Settings > Prompt for beta update, then Help > Check for updates) or through this download link.

Full release notes available here.

Apps
    • Resolved reported issue with Range Wizard loading players in some cases

General
    • Added Error reporting for HUD and third party apps
    • Display Site Settings wizard on first launch of HM3
    • Purge hand histories option did not correctly remove all hands when using Save hands played by... option
    • Resolved an issue with Site Settings wizard where skipping sites didn't work if option to not display the warning was enabled
    • Resolved reported issues from previous beta related to HUD and Apps
    • Use First day of the week setting from Windows when determining start of the week

HUD
    • Resolved an issue where stats were not correctly filtered on fast and non-fast tables using Stake filter

Importing
    • Prevent Archive to be set as Poker Site hand history folder if only one site was installed
    • Resolved an issue with processing hand history backlog that could result in duplicates when archiving

Localization
    • Resolved an issue where Windows set to PT-Br and zh-CN would load HM3 in English language when set to Auto
    • Updated French translations

Poker Sites
    • Party Poker - Added 7-max table preferred seat configuration
    • PokerStars - Updated default seat positions when using Aurora

Reports
    • Changes to sessions calculations to improve the accuracy of previous sessions
    • Improved add hand tag dialog

Hello,
    After installing the beta update I noticed that some data are missing in the lower panel of reports (ie hands) like Net Won, All-in Adj Diff.
    See below:Capture d’écran 2021-04-28 212612.png
    Going back to 3.1.16 everything is ok. back to update, it is broken.
    Hope you can help !

Quote Originally Posted by Ollives View Post
    Hello,
    After installing the beta update I noticed that some data are missing in the lower panel of reports (ie hands) like Net Won, All-in Adj Diff.
    Hope you can help !
    Someone just reported this earlier today and it appears to be related to his fr-FR Windows Region/Culture settings he uses. Our QA/Testing Manager is testing this in detail right now so he can then write up the issue for the developers to try and get fixed before the next beta release.

Quote Originally Posted by Ollives View Post
    Hello,
    Hope you can help !
    Is your computer also using fr-FR (France) region and regional format settings? Or some other settings?

2021-04-29_14h45_10.png

The program freezes every time I want to select one of my favorites for example my tournament graph. I actually can't leave the starting surface without the program freezing.
    HUD was working. But rest of the program isn't useable anymore.

Edit: looks like there is (also) an issue with the import

HM3Fail.jpg
    Last edited by kallesnow; 04-29-2021 at 04:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kallesnow View Post
    The program freezes every time I want to select one of my favorites for example my tournament graph. I actually can't leave the starting surface without the program freezing.
    HUD was working. But rest of the program isn't useable anymore.

Edit: looks like there is (also) an issue with the import

HM3Fail.jpg
    Please reproduce the problem and click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu (or from the 'Help' menu at the top), or choose 'Yes' if prompted to submit an error report, and send your logs and config files with a detailed step by step description of the problem that we can use to try and reproduce the problem.* Also include a link to this forum thread and your forum user name.

You can then add any screenshots or other files by opening the support ticket on our site.**Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.

If you are unable to send the logs via the automated system for any reason you can collect and send the logs manually.

Please reproduce the problem and click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu (or from the 'Help' menu at the top), or choose 'Yes' if prompted to submit an error report, and send your logs and config files with a detailed step by step description of the problem that we can use to try and reproduce the problem.* Also include a link to this forum thread and your forum user name.

You can then add any screenshots or other files by opening the support ticket on our site.**Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.

If you are unable to send the logs via the automated system for any reason you can collect and send the logs manually.
    I've just sent feedback via the help option.

I've just sent feedback via the Help Option.

Someone just reported this earlier today and it appears to be related to his fr-FR Windows Region/Culture settings he uses.
    Is your computer also using fr-FR (France) region and regional format settings? Or some other settings?
    Good that someone else reported it.

Yes, my computer do use fr-FR (France) region and regional format settings !

So I guess you pinpoint the issue !
    Last edited by Ollives; 04-30-2021 at 03:55 AM.