3.1.16.7045 (Beta Release - May 04, 2021) - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I had the same issues than kallesnow and went back to the previous version. After reinstalling 3.1.16.0, my hud profiles are gone!

Now in the hm3 User files (in user/appdata/ etc.) there is "Layouts.hm3" and "Layouts.hm3.backup". I think they contain my hud profiles given the file sizes. But how do you restore them? They aren't *.hm3hud files...

Quote Originally Posted by kallesnow View Post
    The program freezes every time I want to select one of my favorites for example my tournament graph. I actually can't leave the starting surface without the program freezing.
    HUD was working. But rest of the program isn't useable anymore.

Edit: looks like there is (also) an issue with the import

Attachment 165367
    I just forwarded your logs from ticket 634051 to our QA/Testing Manager to review.

Quote Originally Posted by MiamMiam View Post
    I had the same issues than kallesnow and went back to the previous version. After reinstalling 3.1.16.0, my hud profiles are gone!

Now in the hm3 User files (in user/appdata/ etc.) there is "Layouts.hm3" and "Layouts.hm3.backup". I think they contain my hud profiles given the file sizes. But how do you restore them? They aren't *.hm3hud files...
    Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.

Now try to rename Layouts.hm3 to something like Layouts_Renamed.hm3 then rename Layouts.hm3.backup to Layouts.hm3 to see if that recovers your HUDs. If it does I would then suggest you export any custom HUD profiles to individual *.hm3hud profiles so you have individual backups in case this happens in the future that you could then simply import.

Quote Originally Posted by Ollives View Post
    Good that someone else reported it.

Yes, my computer do use fr-FR (France) region and regional format settings !

So I guess you pinpoint the issue !
    We will have a new beta out soon to address the issue. For now you can switch your Windows Region/Culture settings to English US or just rollback to the previous stable build instead from this link - https://www.holdemmanager.com/downlo...channel=stable

HM Q.A & Testing Manager random's Avatar

Hi all,

For the issue with freezing when opening reports, please try switching game mode before opening a report, that should allow reports to open correctly. If you are experiencing a freeze that is not resolved by following these steps, please send us a support ticket and log files so we can investigate.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post

Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.

Now try to rename Layouts.hm3 to something like Layouts_Renamed.hm3 then rename Layouts.hm3.backup to Layouts.hm3 to see if that recovers your HUDs. If it does I would then suggest you export any custom HUD profiles to individual *.hm3hud profiles so you have individual backups in case this happens in the future that you could then simply import.
    Thanks, it worked!

Hello, I'm in Italy and after this latest update, HM3 freezes every time. It's unusable and I can't open any report/tournament summary/etc. I'm a bit annoyed. I'm about to downgrade.
    How can I roll to the previous beta version, just before the .7018?
    Last edited by omar2ndname; 05-01-2021 at 07:38 PM.

Default Bugs in 3.1.16.7018

After installing the latest beta.

- In any report the net won stat does not organize from higher to lower when you click on it.
    - If I select a hand , and then select view hand showdown information is not shown even if both players went to showdown.

This is happening to several other players, I attached an image with an example of a hand.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by random View Post
    Hi all,

For the issue with freezing when opening reports, please try switching game mode before opening a report, that should allow reports to open correctly. If you are experiencing a freeze that is not resolved by following these steps, please send us a support ticket and log files so we can investigate.

Thank you.
    Not possible

HM3Fail1.jpg

Edit: I played some Cash hands and tried that. Seems to be working - somehow.
    Last edited by kallesnow; 05-02-2021 at 10:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by omar2ndname View Post
    Hello, I'm in Italy and after this latest update, HM3 freezes every time. It's unusable and I can't open any report/tournament summary/etc. I'm a bit annoyed. I'm about to downgrade.
    How can I roll to the previous beta version, just before the .7018?
    Quote Originally Posted by fow View Post
    After installing the latest beta.

- In any report the net won stat does not organize from higher to lower when you click on it.
    - If I select a hand , and then select view hand showdown information is not shown even if both players went to showdown.

This is happening to several other players, I attached an image with an example of a hand.
    Quote Originally Posted by kallesnow View Post
    Not possible

HM3Fail1.jpg

Edit: I played some Cash hands and tried that. Seems to be working - somehow.
    Our developer pushed a fix this morning in 3.1.16.7305 that seems to have solved the issue for me but random will need to do more testing before we can make it live. For now, anyone experiencing the known issues above, should roll back to the previous stable version 3.1.16.0 from this link.

HM Q.A & Testing Manager random's Avatar

Beta update to version 3.1.16.7045 is now available!

Latest beta build can be downloaded using beta autoupdate in HM3 (Settings > Prompt for beta update, then Help > Check for updates) or through this download link.

Full release notes available here.

General
    • Improvements to hand tag editor window
    • Resolved an issue where HM3 could freeze when switching reports or game mode starting in previous beta
    • Resolved an issue with hand viewer showdown area not always working in previous beta

HUD
    • Player Note Editor will now open next to the players HUD when using high DPI settings in Windows
    • Remember Player Note Editor window size

Import
    • Improved how hand history backlog is processed before starting auto import

Reports
    • Resolved an issue with Net Won in hands grid for some cultures starting in previous beta