Beta update to version 184.108.40.20618 is now available!
Latest beta build can be downloaded using beta autoupdate in HM3 (Settings > Prompt for beta update, then Help > Check for updates) or through this download link.
Full release notes available here.
- Resolved reported issue with Range Wizard loading players in some cases
- Added Error reporting for HUD and third party apps
- Display Site Settings wizard on first launch of HM3
- Purge hand histories option did not correctly remove all hands when using Save hands played by... option
- Resolved an issue with Site Settings wizard where skipping sites didn't work if option to not display the warning was enabled
- Resolved reported issues from previous beta related to HUD and Apps
- Use First day of the week setting from Windows when determining start of the week
- Resolved an issue where stats were not correctly filtered on fast and non-fast tables using Stake filter
- Prevent Archive to be set as Poker Site hand history folder if only one site was installed
- Resolved an issue with processing hand history backlog that could result in duplicates when archiving
- Resolved an issue where Windows set to PT-Br and zh-CN would load HM3 in English language when set to Auto
- Updated French translations
- Party Poker - Added 7-max table preferred seat configuration
- PokerStars - Updated default seat positions when using Aurora
- Changes to sessions calculations to improve the accuracy of previous sessions
- Improved add hand tag dialog
After installing the beta update I noticed that some data are missing in the lower panel of reports (ie hands) like Net Won, All-in Adj Diff.
See below:Capture d’écran 2021-04-28 212612.png
Going back to 3.1.16 everything is ok. back to update, it is broken.
Hope you can help !
The program freezes every time I want to select one of my favorites for example my tournament graph. I actually can't leave the starting surface without the program freezing.
HUD was working. But rest of the program isn't useable anymore.
Edit: looks like there is (also) an issue with the import
Last edited by kallesnow; 04-29-2021 at 04:01 PM.
You can then add any screenshots or other files by opening the support ticket on our site.**Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.
If you are unable to send the logs via the automated system for any reason you can collect and send the logs manually.