Pokerking tournie HUD not displaying

Default Pokerking tournie HUD not displaying

Hi there,

My Pokerking(WPN) tourny HUD is not displaying whilst other sites are working, what can I do to fix this?

I was trying to get this working on HM2 since I'm still using it.

However I imported my database into HM3 and notice that the Pokerking hands have been imported. Hopefully this gives more useful info about getting the HUD to work with HM2.

Thanks
    Last edited by Sageypoo; 04-07-2021 at 06:35 PM.

As previously communicated in emails, alerts, and forum posts, there will be no future updates or support for HM2. WPN subsequently released an update that changed the hand history format of tournament tables. This has resulted in the hands not importing and the HUD not displaying on those tables for HM2 users. Because HM2 is no longer supported, we suggest that you upgrade to HM3 which has a fix for this in our latest HM3 version.

I use PokerStars, and lately, I've noticed that my HUD on PokerStars is becoming less and less accurate.

I use PokerStars, and lately, I've noticed that my HUD on PokerStars is becoming less and less accurate. I've tried using another site's HUD, but it doesn't work. I found a solution to the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertR23 View Post
    I use PokerStars, and lately, I've noticed that my HUD on PokerStars is becoming less and less accurate.
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertR23 View Post
    I use PokerStars, and lately, I've noticed that my HUD on PokerStars is becoming less and less accurate. I've tried using another site's HUD, but it doesn't work. I found a solution to the problem.
    What exactly do you mean by 'less accurate' and what was the solution you found?

If you continue to have problems please reproduce the problem and:

a) Take a screenshot of the table/desktop before and after the problems
    - Try to include the Live Play tab, Tools - Import details - Live Play and Errors, your poker client lobby and a browser page of this site visible in the screen shot.

b) Click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or from the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem.
    - You can also attach any screenshots or other files to the Send Feedback interface as long as they don't total over 10 MB (including logs).
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.

Edit: I just realized that this is in the HM2 forums. Unfortunately HM2 support ended on Dec 31, 2020. You will need to upgrade to HM3 for future technical support. You can read more about the HM2 End Of Life here.