since I bought NC small stakes NC stop importing hands after 30% import, the CPU on 100% but is just frizzing.
I did the:
Resetting HM3 NC Settings*
1. To reset NC to factory defaults, close HM3 (and the server from the taskbar) and go into: C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\AppsData\NoteCaddy.
2. In this directory move all of your .xml files into a new folder somewhere else, like your desktop (these serve as backup files).
3. Restart HM3, go back into NoteCaddy. Import your ColorDefinitions.xml that you backed up previously (NoteCaddy → Tools → Import Color Definitions).
4. Once that is done, then go into NoteCaddy → File → Settings, adjust them to your preferences.
5. Reset and reprocess the notes by clicking File → Reset Notes, and then choose Yes to the prompts.
a new Database in HM3 3 times
but still nothing.
and also when I trying to create a log file I get an error message saying my desktop cant be found.
* I must say that on hm2 the import working good but is impossible to play with hm2 anymore because it stuck a lot.
anyway I very disappointed when I was needed to pay again for notcaddy and I get a program with issues
please fix it! I can't play like that!