NC on HM3 stop importing hands

Default NC on HM3 stop importing hands

since I bought NC small stakes NC stop importing hands after 30% import, the CPU on 100% but is just frizzing.

I did the:

Resetting HM3 NC Settings*
    1. To reset NC to factory defaults, close HM3 (and the server from the taskbar) and go into: C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\AppsData\NoteCaddy.
    2. In this directory move all of your .xml files into a new folder somewhere else, like your desktop (these serve as backup files).
    3. Restart HM3, go back into NoteCaddy. Import your ColorDefinitions.xml that you backed up previously (NoteCaddy → Tools → Import Color Definitions).
    4. Once that is done, then go into NoteCaddy → File → Settings, adjust them to your preferences.
    5. Reset and reprocess the notes by clicking File → Reset Notes, and then choose Yes to the prompts.

and did:
    a new Database in HM3 3 times
    but still nothing.

and also when I trying to create a log file I get an error message saying my desktop cant be found.

* I must say that on hm2 the import working good but is impossible to play with hm2 anymore because it stuck a lot.

anyway I very disappointed when I was needed to pay again for notcaddy and I get a program with issues

please fix it! I can't play like that!
    Last edited by lio; 04-07-2021 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lio View Post
    since I bought NC small stakes NC stop importing hands after 30% import, the CPU on 100% but is just frizzing.

I did the:

Resetting HM3 NC Settings*
    1. To reset NC to factory defaults, close HM3 (and the server from the taskbar) and go into: C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\AppsData\NoteCaddy.
    2. In this directory move all of your .xml files into a new folder somewhere else, like your desktop (these serve as backup files).
    3. Restart HM3, go back into NoteCaddy. Import your ColorDefinitions.xml that you backed up previously (NoteCaddy → Tools → Import Color Definitions).
    4. Once that is done, then go into NoteCaddy → File → Settings, adjust them to your preferences.
    5. Reset and reprocess the notes by clicking File → Reset Notes, and then choose Yes to the prompts.

and did:
    a new Database in HM3 3 times
    but still nothing.

and also when I trying to create a log file I get an error message saying my desktop cant be found.

* I must say that on hm2 the import working good but is impossible to play with hm2 anymore because it stuck a lot.

anyway I very disappointed when I was needed to pay again for notcaddy and I get a program with issues

please fix it! I can't play like that!
    Hello lio,

If your CPU is going to 100%, can you try turning down the thread count in NoteCaddy?

If you disable NC and then re-enable it via the HM3 → APPS menu does the note creation resume?

Regarding this, is it possible for you to please share a screenshot? "and also when I trying to create a log file I get an error message saying my desktop cant be found."
    Last edited by NotecaddyEdge; 04-07-2021 at 08:49 PM.

I was trying everything I even resetting the computer and is still just stuck, frizzing after few minutes of import even after the new hm3 update and everything.

if someone from the support can control my computer from distance and maybe figure it out, it will be great

the farthest the import get for me -
    stuck!.jpg

when I disable and re-enable is just start from the beginning and stuck again after a few minutes
    Last edited by lio; 04-08-2021 at 10:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lio View Post
    I was trying everything I even resetting the computer and is still just stuck, frizzing after few minutes of import even after the new hm3 update and everything.

if someone from the support can control my computer from distance and maybe figure it out, it will be great

the farthest the import get for me -
    stuck!.jpg

when I disable and re-enable is just start from the beginning and stuck again after a few minutes
    Hi lio,

If you don't mind, could you please create a support ticket here? https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/ticket/79

In the ticket, please link to this thread.

Please attach your database in the ticket:
    - Hand Histories -
    1. .Zip and attach your current database file from C:\Users\[WindowsUsername]\Documents\Holdem Manager 3\Databases
    2. If the file is too big to send, please upload it to to a cloud service like OneDrive, Dropbox, or WeTransfer.com, and share a link.

Same for me. If I use 1 thread it works fine to reset notes but when I play I cant rely on the stats , it skips some stats. This problem began this week after updating HM3 and windows. I will create a ticket

Also have some problems. Since today can't use my small stakes subscription, all I can access is free basic version. Sent ticket already.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksmith View Post
    Also have some problems. Since today can't use my small stakes subscription, all I can access is free basic version. Sent ticket already.
    Seems like resetting HM3 NC settings fix my problem. Thanks for support and quick reply.