Notecaddy pro.tools stats gone after restarting pc or hem2

Default Notecaddy pro.tools stats gone after restarting pc or hem2

Hello again,

I also made this topic a while ago: https://forums.holdemmanager.com/sho...d.php?t=543490 , i downgraded to HEM2 to get Notecaddy to work with the pro.tools pack. 8629 to be exact, the newest rollout wouldn't work with the package.
    The notes do work with this, but note creation is at ~8h/sec, instead of the 500+ it usually runs.
    So if i reset all my notes and have it run for a day, i have all the stats on ppl, but after playing a few sessions and hem2 crashing or restarting pc, all the notecaddy stats are gone again and i would have to reset notes and rerun it all over again

Quote Originally Posted by Marci9 View Post
    Hello again,

I also made this topic a while ago: https://forums.holdemmanager.com/sho...d.php?t=543490 , i downgraded to HEM2 to get Notecaddy to work with the pro.tools pack. 8629 to be exact, the newest rollout wouldn't work with the package.
    The notes do work with this, but note creation is at ~8h/sec, instead of the 500+ it usually runs.
    So if i reset all my notes and have it run for a day, i have all the stats on ppl, but after playing a few sessions and hem2 crashing or restarting pc, all the notecaddy stats are gone again and i would have to reset notes and rerun it all over again
    Hi Marci9,

If you notice note creation run abnormally slow like that you can usually resolve it by resetting your settings.

*Resetting HM2 NC Settings*
    1. To reset NC to factory defaults, close HM2 and go into: C:\Users\[WindowsUsername]\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager.
    2. In this directory move all of your .xml files into a new folder in a different location, like on your desktop (these serve as backup files).
    3. Restart HM2, go back into NoteCaddy. *Import your ColorDefinitions.xml that you backed up previously (NoteCaddy → Tools → Import Color Definitions).
    4. Once that is done, then go into NoteCaddy → File → Settings, adjust them to your preferences.
    5. Reset and reprocess the notes: *http://wiki.assaultware.com/How-to-r...ddy-notes.ashx