Entire program closing after 5 minutes

Default Entire program closing after 5 minutes

Playing primarily on Chico and it has been working seamlessly with the converter for the last month. I noticed in session it was missing and just rebooted it. It worked fine and then after five minutes was gone again. I checked in task manager and the entire program had closed. Including the hm3 server feature that usually runs continuously in the background. I restarted and then just tried opening it without the converter or site open. Five minutes later I got the same problem. Any ideas?

Another observance is that the server.exe function is not running and if I stop the hud the program won't force close. If I do try to run the hud the problem keeps occurring. Also the program is updated. I forgot to add that in OP.

If you are not on version 3.1.15.6860 yet please update from this link.

- Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Restart HM3 and make sure HM3 and the HM3 Server (Auto Import/HUD) is fully started.
    - Launch your poker client(s).

If you continue to have problems:

Please create a support ticket with a link to this thread and your forum username.

Please reproduce and screenshot the error and send us both your Windows Event Viewer application logs, and your \Desktop\HM3logs\ folder of files, as instructed below with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing:

a) Open Windows Event Viewer's (Control Panel - System & Security - Administrative Tools or Start - Search - 'Event Viewer') - Windows Logs - Applications.
    - Check for any errors and send the information (right-click - Save All Events As...) and compress*/attach that file to this support ticket.
    - Here is a short video showing how to collect those event viewer logs.

b) Also send the following HM3Logs files manually:
    - Close HM3 and the Holdem Manager Server icon in the system tray.
    - If it is not running or fully launched please open your Windows Task Manager and right-click - End Task on 'Holdem Manager 3', 'HM3 HUD' and 'HoldemManager.Server' if you see them.
    - Click Start (Windows Icon) - Holdem Manager 3 - 'Copy HM3 Log Files to Desktop'
    - Then zip* and attach all (Ctrl+A - Right-Click - Send to - Compressed (zipped) folder) files in that folder to a support ticket here with a detailed, step by step, description of what you did before the error.
    - Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.
    - Here is a short video showing how to collect those HM3logs.

Note: When sending any files please zip them (select all files with CTRL+A > right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like filedropper.com and copy/paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.

Hello, I have exactly the same problem that the program closes automatically after 5 minutes.

The last version with which this problem does not happen to me is 3.1.14.0

From there on in all versions this problem happens to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevertilted View Post
    Hello, I have exactly the same problem that the program closes automatically after 5 minutes.

The last version with which this problem does not happen to me is 3.1.14.0

From there on in all versions this problem happens to me.
    Please follow the instructions in the post above yours to update to the latest beta, reproduce the issue, then send the requested logs to us for review in a support ticket.