hud and autoimport dont recognize pokerking all of sudden

Default hud and autoimport dont recognize pokerking all of sudden

I play on Pokerking and usually the hm3 hud and autoimport work after the autodetection finds the handhistory folder. However today all of sudden neither the hud nor the autoimport work, even thought they worked 2 days ago and i cant remember to change anything.

Did the PokerKing client update recently and fail to update, causing you have to reinstall it, because HM3 was open during the PokerKing update?

We have a known issue where the WPN HUD will fail if you have multiple hand history folders configured for the same WPN client in the HM3 Auto Import Folders. This is a known conflict of the way they update their client and our server process. It seems to only happen with WPN sites, and we have made them aware of the issue. The only way to prevent it is to make sure that HM3 and the HM3 Server (auto importer and HUD) are both shut down when the WPN client is updating. If I notice an update I quickly close the main HM3 window and then right-click exit our HM3 server icon found in the Windows system tray located in the bottom right corner of the display or from the Windows Task Manager 'Processes' tab. If the update fails you have to reinstall the WPN client, which creates a new hand history folder in the WPN client which HM3 then detects. Our software then has a problem with the multiple auto import folders that can cause the HUD to fail, and can sometimes cause the hands to not even import.

Please check what folders WPN is saving hands/summaries to in the WPN software settings then make sure HM3 is ONLY auto importing from those folders and completely 'Remove' all of the old paths that are not being used by the WPN software any longer. The old paths have to be deleted/removed not just unchecked/excluded. See this FAQ for more details.

If you continue to have problems please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and if that does not help then please send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ with a link to this forum thread and your forum username.