In the first post - it was a live session
We tested out the CaddyReport, and it seems to be working as expected. We tested in cash games on WPN, and in a SnG on PokerStars.
Can you please try resetting your NC settings to factory defaults to see if the issue resolves?
*Resetting HM3 NC Settings*
1. To reset NC to factory defaults, close HM3 (and the server from the taskbar) and go into: C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\AppsData\NoteCaddy.
2. In this directory move all of your .xml files into a new folder somewhere else, like your desktop (these serve as backup files).
3. Restart HM3, go back into NoteCaddy. Import your ColorDefinitions.xml that you backed up previously (NoteCaddy → Tools → Import Color Definitions).
4. Once that is done, then go into NoteCaddy → File → Settings, adjust them to your preferences.
5. Reset and reprocess the notes by clicking File → Reset Notes, and then choose Yes to the prompts.
If the issue continues, please try making a new database in HM3, import your hands from your C:\HM3archive, and let NoteCaddy process the notes after your hands are imported.
Please let us know if you still have the issue.
Reset NC to factory defaults and recreate notes helped. Thanks.
If you saved a copy of your settings that weren't working, can you please upload them to a ticket a here? https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/ticket/79. In the ticket please provide a link to this thread. This will help the developers fix the cause of the issue.