How do I rollback?

Exclamation How do I rollback?

Hi, I updated Notecaddy inside my HM2 and it broke everything. How can I roll back to the previous version of NoteCaddy inside HM2? The other threads I found on this topic contain broken links. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by rdd110 View Post
    Hi, I updated Notecaddy inside my HM2 and it broke everything. How can I roll back to the previous version of NoteCaddy inside HM2? The other threads I found on this topic contain broken links. Thanks!
    Hi rdd110,

You can rollback by installing the HM2 from here: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...r_2_Update.exe. It will come with an old version of NC installed on it.

If you want to continue to try to get the updated NC functioning properly it will likely require a reset of your settings:
    *Resetting HM2 NC Settings*
    1. To reset NC to factory defaults, close HM2 and go into: C:\Users\[WindowsUsername]\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager.
    2. In this directory move all of your .xml files into a new folder in a different location, like on your desktop (these serve as backup files).
    3. Restart HM2, go back into NoteCaddy. *Import your ColorDefinitions.xml that you backed up previously (NoteCaddy → Tools → Import Color Definitions).
    4. Once that is done, then go into NoteCaddy → File → Settings, adjust them to your preferences.
    5. Reset and reprocess the notes: *http://wiki.assaultware.com/How-to-r...ddy-notes.ashx