Tournaments by buy-in report

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Tournaments by buy-in report

Hello,
    I want to ask/suggest - it would be great, if I could customize limits, which would be merged in one line (let's say 0-11usd, 12-22usd,23-55usd etc.), it would be much better to analyze your gameplay within one line. Now This year I have ~300 lines, so this report is kind of useless. I counted for buy-in $11 usd I have 25 lines, which makes no sense for this kind of report.
    Is there any chance to merge those lines to make better analysis on how you play on different buy-ins?

Unfortunately it is not possible to edit this report and 'merge' lines together like you want.

Quote Originally Posted by fornado View Post
    .... I counted for buy-in $11 usd I have 25 lines, which makes no sense for this kind of report.
    What is the difference in the 'Description' for some of these 25 different lines and what site are these games played at?

If you have not yet installed the new beta 3.1.15.6852 please update HM3 from this link.

Please try all the steps in this FAQ. If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.