Paid Annual Maintenance but Getting this Error

Default Paid Annual Maintenance but Getting this Error

I paid the annual maintenance fee for another year on March 24th, but I am getting this error message in holdem manager as of today (Mar 28):

Screenshot_259.png

Feels bad to pay for the software and still get such a message. I am using HEM3 v3.1.15.0

Thanks,
    Curtis

It sounds like something may have gone wrong with the payment in the back end of our system, in which case we will need you to send us your log files from the email address associated with the license/payment for our sales/admin team to review your account as instructed below.

- Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Restart HM3 and make sure HM3 and the HM3 Server (Auto Import/HUD) is fully started.
    - Launch your poker client(s).

If you continue to have problems:

- Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Open C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\Config and delete CurrentUserToken.txt file if you can see the file. If you can't see that folder, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory.
    - Restart HM3 and check your HM3 - Help - My Licenses tab and you should now be able to see your active Holdem and/or Omaha licenses/trials as shown in the linked image:

If you continue to have problems: Open the HM3 - Help - 'My Licenses...' menu and click your email address then login to the software with your account password.

If none of that helps: Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

Thank you. I restarted everything today and checked the "My Licenses" tab and everything is showing as "Active" for holdem and omaha maintenance subscription. I'm not sure what went wrong the other day, but everything is in order now.

Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    It sounds like something may have gone wrong with the payment in the back end of our system, in which case we will need you to send us your log files from the email address associated with the license/payment for our sales/admin team to review your account as instructed below.

- Restart HM3 and make sure HM3 and the HM3 Server (Auto Import/HUD) is fully started.
    - Launch your poker client(s).

If you continue to have problems:

- Open C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\Config and delete CurrentUserToken.txt file if you can see the file. If you can't see that folder, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory.
    - Restart HM3 and check your HM3 - Help - My Licenses tab and you should now be able to see your active Holdem and/or Omaha licenses/trials as shown in the linked image:

If you continue to have problems: Open the HM3 - Help - 'My Licenses...' menu and click your email address then login to the software with your account password.

If none of that helps: Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

Thank you for letting us know what solved your problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.