Ignition tournament results/summary

Default Ignition tournament results/summary

ignition hand grabber works fine, hud functions fine, now the problem seems to be with hm3 getting the proper information from tournaments. i see that on ACR site settings it auto imports from a file specifically named tournament summary. all my ignition tournaments are recording as 'finished 0' and when i manually download a tournaments hand history and then set hm3 to import from there as well it gives me the correct placing but no other info (bounties, prize etc)

how can i get this info to record properly, preferably automatically?

thanks

Ignition and our Ignition Hand Grabber (IHG) app do not write tournament summaries so tournament results will never be accurate. Any tournament with more than 1 table (and some single table games) will require a separate Tournament Summary/History file to be imported for HM3 to properly calculate the size, places, and prizes. Without this information it is impossible for HM3 to work out the correct results. TheThe only sites that currently write these summary files that we support right now is Pokerstars, Full Tilt, Winamax, WPN, Pacific and Run It Once Poker. We are working to try and improve our Ignition Hand Grabber (IHG) app to generate prize/result information but it is not clear if/when we might be able to do this.

For now you will need to manually imported the hands from their poker client and then manually edit any results that were not updated from the downloaded hands import via the Reports - Tournaments - Tournaments - right-click a tournament in the upper half the report grid - Edit - Tournament Editor, then edit as needed and click 'OK' to save the edits.