Adj. Allin Graph = Winnings Graph

Default Adj. Allin Graph = Winnings Graph

Why the adj. all in graph so often is exactly the same as the winnings graph??

It happened a lot in the past but at least after some restarts of the HM program the graph was fixed. But since Tuesday the graphs are exactly running on the same line again. Can you please help and fix this forever?

thanks a lot

Please update to our latest beta version of HM3 from this link - https://www.holdemmanager.com/downlo...3&channel=beta

If you continue to have problems: Please try all the steps in this FAQ. If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

The last 2 days it worked after updating. Today its not working again. So what we are doing now?

Why I actually always have to come to the forum to get the updates, why the program doesn't just updates itself?

I've sent you the today's hand history via support ticket
    Last edited by kallesnow; 03-29-2021 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Please update to our latest beta version of HM3 from this link - https://www.holdemmanager.com/downlo...3&channel=beta

If you continue to have problems: Please try all the steps in this FAQ. If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.
    I've sent you the HH of today via support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by kallesnow View Post
    The last 2 days it worked after updating. Today its not working again. So what we are doing now?

Why I actually always have to come to the forum to get the updates, why the program doesn't just updates itself?

I've sent you the today's hand history via support ticket
    You will receive a prompt to update HM3 any time there is an update available as long as you have enabled the Tools - Settings - General - [x] 'Check for Updates' and [x] 'Prompt for beta updates' options. You can check for new updates via the HM3 - Help - 'Check for updates...' option. You can also check for updates and release notes in our HM3 Releases forum or in our Release Notes FAQ.

Quote Originally Posted by kallesnow View Post
    I've sent you the HH of today via support ticket.
    I am testing your hands you sent in ticket 621702 and will reply shortly. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.