Notecaddy doesnt start - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Floridakrsk View Post
    This is not manly, you guys understand? I paid $ 125 for a subscription. Somewhere in the license it says that it is zeroed?
    I'm sorry if you thought that NoteCaddy was included with the subscription of HM3. It is an add-on to HM3, and has been free for a long time while in beta, and given 4 months extra for purchasers of the HM2 NC. From now on though you have to own a license to NC in HM3 to continue to use the full version.

Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    Hi Filet-O-Fish,

What do you mean exactly that it is not taking notes for the notes in the package? Maybe I can understand better if you can share a screenshot that displays how you determine it's not taking notes for the package.
    Now even after remove color definition doesnt start taking notes so i cant show anything :/
    How can I resolve?! bc I pay the annual fee thinking its work like hm2

Quote Originally Posted by Filet-O-Fish View Post
    Now even after remove color definition doesnt start taking notes so i cant show anything :/
    How can I resolve?! bc I pay the annual fee thinking its work like hm2
    Hello Filet-O-Fish,

I'm sorry but I don't understand what you mean by this. Can you please show me a screenshot of how it is not creating notes?

Removing color definitions wouldn't allow for notes to start creating, so I'm just getting confused unless you can show me in more detail exactly what is not working. If it's unexplainable you can contact me via Skype (notecaddy.edge) and I can connect to you remotely to try to resolve the issue.

Hello Filet-O-Fish,

I'm sorry but I don't understand what you mean by this. Can you please show me a screenshot of how it is not creating notes?

Removing color definitions wouldn't allow for notes to start creating, so I'm just getting confused unless you can show me in more detail exactly what is not working. If it's unexplainable you can contact me via Skype (notecaddy.edge) and I can connect to you remotely to try to resolve the issue.
    If I doing this:
    1. To reset NC to factory defaults, close HM3 (and the server from the taskbar) and go into: C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\AppsData\NoteCaddy.
    2. In this directory move all of your .xml files into a new folder somewhere else, like your desktop (these serve as backup files).
    3. Restart HM3, go back into NoteCaddy. Import your ColorDefinitions.xml that you backed up previously (NoteCaddy → Tools → Import Color Definitions).
    4. Once that is done, then go into NoteCaddy → File → Settings, adjust them to your preferences.
    5. Reset and reprocess the notes by clicking File → Reset Notes, and then choose Yes to the prompts.

AFTER THE RESTART OF HM3(POINT 3) and open notecaddy It starts taking notes without importing anything and if I stop and set filters or trying to import something It stop like this
    note not working.PNG

If I dont stop and it continues taking notes this is what I mean w there arent the notes
    note not showing hud.PNG

So those are the 2 problems bc its not usefull if I cant set filters or remove some definitions that I dont want ecc

hope its clear ty

If I doing this:
    1. To reset NC to factory defaults, close HM3 (and the server from the taskbar) and go into: C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\AppsData\NoteCaddy.
    2. In this directory move all of your .xml files into a new folder somewhere else, like your desktop (these serve as backup files).
    3. Restart HM3, go back into NoteCaddy. Import your ColorDefinitions.xml that you backed up previously (NoteCaddy → Tools → Import Color Definitions).
    4. Once that is done, then go into NoteCaddy → File → Settings, adjust them to your preferences.
    5. Reset and reprocess the notes by clicking File → Reset Notes, and then choose Yes to the prompts.

AFTER THE RESTART OF HM3(POINT 3) and open notecaddy It starts taking notes without importing anything and if I stop and set filters or trying to import something It stop like this
    note not working.PNG

If I dont stop and it continues taking notes this is what I mean w there arent the notes
    note not showing hud.PNG

So those are the 2 problems bc its not usefull if I cant set filters or remove some definitions that I dont want ecc

hope its clear ty
    Hi Filet-O-Fish,

Thank you for details. Are you saying that the notes are working if you don't set filters or remove definitions? But when you turn filters on or remove definitions then no stats work?

It sounds like you may want to try creating a new database in HM3. Just import a small amount of hands from your C:\HM3Archive directory into this new database and see if it's working well. If it is working well, then go ahead and import more of your hands.

Hi Filet-O-Fish,

Thank you for details. Are you saying that the notes are working if you don't set filters or remove definitions? But when you turn filters on or remove definitions then no stats work?

It sounds like you may want to try creating a new database in HM3. Just import a small amount of hands from your C:\HM3Archive directory into this new database and see if it's working well. If it is working well, then go ahead and import more of your hands.
    Created new database but still not working ( same img like before)

And If i remove all the xms files and open notecaddy and import the package ( or if Im doing it manually) its start taking notes but:
    1 cant set filters or remove definitions because if I did its stop working
    2 if i let notecaddy taking notes (w/o stopping or put filters) the notes dont appear in the HUD( like the second img)

Created new database but still not working ( same img like before)

And If i remove all the xms files and open notecaddy and import the package ( or if Im doing it manually) its start taking notes but:
    1 cant set filters or remove definitions because if I did its stop working
    2 if i let notecaddy taking notes (w/o stopping or put filters) the notes dont appear in the HUD( like the second img)
    Hi Filet-O-Fish,

If you don't mind, could you please create a support ticket here? https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/ticket/79

This will help the developers figure out what is causing the issue and apply a fix for you.

In the ticket, please link to this thread.

Please add log files to the ticket
    :
    - Log files -
    Here's how you can do that:
    1. Close HM3 and the HM3 server from the taskbar, and then restart HM3.
    1. Reproduce what you were doing when the issue occurred. When the issue occurs proceed with the next step.
    2. Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Holdem Manager 3\HM3_Utilities.
    3. Click on 'HM3CopyLogFiles.bat', choose Yes to create the log files if asked.
    4. On your desktop you should see a folder named 'HM3logs'. Please .zip it using 7-zip or another similar program, and send it over.
    5. If the file is too big to send, please upload it to to a cloud service like OneDrive, Dropbox, or WeTransfer.com, and share a link.