Pokerstars Play Money

Default Pokerstars Play Money

Hi,

I play exclusively on Pokerstars Play Money games as in my part of the world ( Australia ) we are restricted to play any real money games due to the current regulation regarding online gambling.My question is whether HM3 supports these games for tracking and if so does it capture the buy in amount and winning amounts correctly. Also what pricing package would be suitable bearing in mind that the play money chips have $0 real money value.I'm only interested in Holdem so either Holdem Small Stakes or Holdem All Stakes? The buy in's for tourneys range from 10K up to 250M (Play Money) .

Kind Regards
    James

Yes, HM3 supports Play Money and recognizes the buyins and results if you are saving and importing the tournament summary files as you can see in the attached image of my play money testing I did on stars.com before stars became available here in Michigan. The small stakes license should cover all play money stakes.

2021-03-24_10h20_52.png

Thanks @fozzy71 .I downloaded the trial version and played a few games and all worked fine apart from one little issue which might be a deal breaker for me purchasing a license.When I pull up a Tournament Results graph it shows $0. I figured this is because it is displaying the "net" wiinnings value and all the games I played had Buyin amount, Winnings amount but $0 in the Net winnings amount. I know its not real money but it is nice to see a progess graph over time. I tried editing the tournament data to show change the net winning amount but it wasn't possible. Any advice?

Regards
    James

Make sure you are saving tournament summary files as well as hand history files.

Usually this is a to do with the wrong configuration or import folders not setup correctly. Please see the following FAQ on how to setup your configuration for Pokerstars https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...kerStars-Setup and this FAQ to check and make sure you have your Auto import folders setup correctly https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...mporting-Hands

Please try all the steps in this FAQ. If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Yep all Tournament Summary Files and Hand History Files are being saved correctly. HM3 is displaying all stats correctly . The issue is the "net winnings " stat is always showing $0, hense the TournamentResults Graph will always be a flat line. The screenshots show 9 tournaments played. I'm assuming that HM3 recognizes that these games are "Play Money" and therefore have no real money value.

Tournament Winning Graph.png

Quote Originally Posted by James A Smith View Post
    Yep all Tournament Summary Files and Hand History Files are being saved correctly. HM3 is displaying all stats correctly . The issue is the "net winnings " stat is always showing $0, hense the TournamentResults Graph will always be a flat line. The screenshots show 9 tournaments played. I'm assuming that HM3 recognizes that these games are "Play Money" and therefore have no real money value.

Tournament Winning Graph.png
    You have to add the various stats that show game currency such as 'Net Winnings Game' to see the results in play money. See the attached example images.

2021-03-27_10h28_55.png

2021-03-27_10h29_38.png

I added the "Net Winnings Games" stat but Tournament Winnings Graph still displays a flat line.
    Tourney Results.png

Unfortunately there is no option in the Tournament Results Graph for Y-Axis: [x] Winnings = 'Play Money'. This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-6172 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Thanks a lot, @fozzy71, for a helpful and comprehensive answer! It helped me solve my issue.

I play a lot of Home Games on PS now, and it's great to hear that HM3 will be able to apply the HUD to these games now!

Been using the product since HM1, and Fozzy's still smashing the support out of the park after all these years. Thanks!