HM2 not working well with Elitehud

Default HM2 not working well with Elitehud

Hello,
    i am using HM2 + Elitehud to play in Asian poker club poker king. In the past i use HM2 working well in Poker star, 888, but now have some problem.
    First of all, the report tab and active sessons dont show anything and i already cleared all the fliters.
    Second, some hand of villain not recorded.
    Hud is working ok, only problem with Total hands some times dont count.
    Even report tab and active sessons dont show anything but i can manually check in tab Opponents.
    I follow step by step to settings elitehud working with HM2, and try to chat with elitehud support but they said maybe this is Hm2 problem.
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...h.1hgen2d1tsaf
    Please help, thanks you.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by thanhfunny View Post
    Hello,
    i am using HM2 + Elitehud to play in Asian poker club poker king. In the past i use HM2 working well in Poker star, 888, but now have some problem.
    First of all, the report tab and active sessons dont show anything and i already cleared all the fliters.
    Second, some hand of villain not recorded.
    Hud is working ok, only problem with Total hands some times dont count.
    Even report tab and active sessons dont show anything but i can manually check in tab Opponents.
    I follow step by step to settings elitehud working with HM2, and try to chat with elitehud support but they said maybe this is Hm2 problem.
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...h.1hgen2d1tsaf
    Please help, thanks you.
    Unfortunately HM2 support ended on Dec 31, 2020. I am happy to still try to assist you with this particular ticket but please be advised going forward that you will need to upgrade to HM3 for future technical support.

Try selecting your actual site screen name instead of the alias name as there could be something wrong with the way you configured the alias.

If you still can't see your hands in the Reports, etc:

- Close HM2
    - Please delete everything in:

- Win Vista/7+: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Re ports and \Filters
    - Windows XP: C:\documents and settings\username\application data\HoldemManager\Reports and \Filters

Showing hidden files: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...in+Windows%3F+
    Restart HM2 and the issue should be resolved.

For the active sessions view issues: Make sure that the Site Time Adjustment is properly configured such that the Time Stamp in the Reports for the hand matches your local windows clock time.

If none of that helps there is nothing further we can do to help unfortunately as HM2 support ended on Dec 31, 2020. You will need to upgrade to HM3 for future technical support.

Many thanks.
    I am thinking of upgrade to HM3, and want export data like hands and all the note i write for each player.
    How to do this.

Well i try to setup HM3 but the problem is the same.
    When i choose import data from HM2, hands still show in Opponents analysis, but nothing to show in report. I try my last acc in 888 poker and its show but not pokerking.
    Please help so i can upgrade to HM3.

I try to setup HM3 trials, and import data from HM2, but the problem is still the same, nothing show in report. I try to choose my old account in 888 poker and its show graph.
    The positive thing is some hands Villain cant find in HM2 in opponent tab now can see in HM3. But note i already write for each player not import yet.

It sounds like your HM2 database is corrupted.

i) Please try to vacuum/analyze and reindex your database.

ii) If you continue to have problems, try the following:

Try creating a new DataBase and import a small portion of your \HM2Archive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB.

If the new database seems to work properly, it sounds like your database might be corrupt. Please continue to use the new database and import the rest of your hands using the steps above. This is why regular backups are a good idea. If your database becomes corrupt you can restore a backup and only have to import the most recent hands (that were played after the backup was created) and edit any tournament results if necessary. I recommend keeping at least the most recent 2 or 3 backups in case the most recent one does not restore properly you can try the previous backup.

Here is a FAQ explaining how to backup your database and all settings in one easy step.

a) If you still have problems with the HM2 database try creating a new HM3 database and manually import the C:\HM2Archive folder to HM3 using the HM3 - File - Import Folder... option.

b) If you get the HM2 database working and have problems importing the HM2 database to a new HM3 database:

What specific site's hands did not import accurately from HM2 to HM3?

Please create a support ticket with a link to this thread and your forum username.

Please backup your HM2 database/settings as explained here.

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports and a detailed description by site/game, tournament number, session, hole cards, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

Then upload the backup file to a file hosting site like filedropper.com and copy/paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.