hud no longer coming up in the replayer

Default hud no longer coming up in the replayer

When I open any hand, no HUD appears. Toggling the turn HUD on/off switch does nothing. I also get an alert that "Free disk space on drive (C for Holdem Manager 3 application data is less than 20% of total disk space." even though I installed HM3 on my E: drive (not the C: drive) so I don't understand why any data is on my C drive.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by rdd110 View Post
    When I open any hand, no HUD appears. Toggling the turn HUD on/off switch does nothing.
    Please reproduce and screenshot the error then collect, zip and attach your \Desktop\HM3logs files, along with the screenshots and details of what steps preceded the error to a support ticket - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...les-to-support

I also get an alert that "Free disk space on drive (C for Holdem Manager 3 application data is less than 20% of total disk space." even though I installed HM3 on my E: drive (not the C: drive) so I don't understand why any data is on my C drive.

Thanks.
    We recommend you maintain more than 20% free space on your system drive. Please see this FAQ to clear up some more free space.

Even though you installed HM3 on your E drive the database and your HM3 settings are still on the C drive. The settings do not take much space but the database can take significant space if you have a lot of hands in your database(s) and/or multiple databases.

If you want to move your databases from the C drive to the E drive:

- Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Use Windows Explorer to find the following folder on your computer: C:\Users\{UserName}\Documents\Holdem Manager 3\Databases
    - Right-click - 'Cut' the file and go to the folder you want the database to be at in Windows Explorer then right-click - 'Paste'. Once it is done moving simply double left-click that *.hmdb file to launch HM3 so it will know where your database is now located the next time you launch HM3.
    * Note: If you move it from a SSD to a HDD or an external SSD/HDD you may suffer a decrease in performance.

Thanks. I fixed it.

Would this same trick work with moving my HM2 Database to a different drive?

Please see this HM2 FAQ to transfer/backup data - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...dem+Manager%3F

This will ensure that you have your hand histories and HUD saved to import into a new computer, and as a backup to restore in case of an emergency. I recommend you do this at least once a month and keep the last 2 or 3 most recent backups (and your \HM2Archive folder) stored on an external drive and/or cloud storage site like dropbox or google drive.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Thanks. I fixed it.

Would this same trick work with moving my HM2 Database to a different drive?
    Please see this FAQ to move your database to another drive. Please note this is an advanced article and we do not provide support for this method if you encounter issues but at the request of users we decided to make a FAQ for those who felt confident enough to try this method.

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...e+or+Partition