Create an Alias in GG poker

Default Create an Alias in GG poker

Hello. I want to create an alias with all the GGpoker players to study the general statistics of the level. I know that GG poker assigns IDs to the players and I can't know who each one is but I don't care who each hand belongs to but the values. I already create one but I don't know if that way is fine.
    I have created an alias and assigned all IDs as players.

I am not sure what your question is. It sounds like you already created an alias which is what you want to do for population study.

If you created an alias but are having problems seeing the anonymous player names to add to that alias:

You have to toggle on the HM3 - Tools - Settings - General - [x] 'Show anonymous players in reports' option as shown in the attached/linked images below.

If you have a decent sample size of players you can also then use the Opponents views to study various players, winners and losers.

Default Grouping Alias in selection process

Hi,

Is there a way to select all players in your DB faster and group them together as an alias?

I have 28k diff players in my GGPoker database, manually selecting seems rough.

Thanks

JN
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by JNandez View Post
    Hi,

Is there a way to select all players in your DB faster and group them together as an alias?

I have 28k diff players in my GGPoker database, manually selecting seems rough.

Thanks

JN
    If you want to create an alias with a lot of villains you can do it via the NoteCaddy Premium Aliases feature that creates an alias based on a color definition.

We have an open feature request to make alias creation easier in HM3 but I am not sure if/when this feature might get implemented = 'HMT-5193: Add ability to multi select/add multiple players to an alias at once'. This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-5193 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

We also released a new HM3 Range Wizard App that will make population study much easier. We have a free version of the Range Wizard app under the HM3 - Apps menu if you click 'Get HM3 Apps...'.

The Range Wizard FAQs can be found here and we have a few videos about it here.

Thanks bought it. Does it work with PLO? I haven't been able to make it work yet, if so.

Range Wizard is not a PLO app.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)