Export save filters

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Export save filters

Hi. I would like to share filters i created but i don't know how can export its.

Unfortunately this is not possible at this time. This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-5061 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Some current ways to share filters would be:

a) You can load the filter in a report then left-click in the HMQL Filter field at the top of the report and click 'Ctrl+A' to highlight the filter and then click 'Ctrl+C' to copy the filter text to your Windows Clipboard. You would then need to right-click the \Desktop or some other File Explorer directory on your computer and select New > 'Text Document' and then open the new text document and click 'Ctrl+V' to paste the filter code to the document. Save the document and share that document so your friend can reverse the steps to copy the filter from the text file and paste it into the HM3 HMQL Filter field at the top of his reports.

b) You can share your C:\Users\UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\Config\SavedFilters.filters file with your friend for him to load into his installation, or copy/paste the saved filter code from.

Here is an example of how the code looks from my testing SavedFilters.filters file:

9 players|NumberOfPlayers >= 9 AND NumberOfPlayers <= 9|09/28/2020 13:28:25
    6 players|NumberOfPlayers >= 6 AND NumberOfPlayers <= 6|09/28/2020 13:31:01
    2 players|NumberOfPlayers >= 2 AND NumberOfPlayers <= 2|09/28/2020 14:01:19
    IsOmahaDoubleSuited = true|IsOmahaDoubleSuited = true|10/07/2020 15:07:55
    The format for the code on each line is: 'Saved Filter Name'|'Actual HMQL Filter Code'|'Date and Time Filter was saved'

ok. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Unfortunately this is not possible at this time. This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-5061 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Some current ways to share filters would be:

a) You can load the filter in a report then left-click in the HMQL Filter field at the top of the report and click 'Ctrl+A' to highlight the filter and then click 'Ctrl+C' to copy the filter text to your Windows Clipboard. You would then need to right-click the \Desktop or some other File Explorer directory on your computer and select New > 'Text Document' and then open the new text document and click 'Ctrl+V' to paste the filter code to the document. Save the document and share that document so your friend can reverse the steps to copy the filter from the text file and paste it into the HM3 HMQL Filter field at the top of his reports.

b) You can share your C:\Users\UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\Config\SavedFilters.filters file with your friend for him to load into his installation, or copy/paste the saved filter code from.

Here is an example of how the code looks from my testing SavedFilters.filters file:

The format for the code on each line is: 'Saved Filter Name'|'Actual HMQL Filter Code'|'Date and Time Filter was saved'
    Anu easy way to import filters?

Please follow those steps to put the saved filters in the folder so you can access them in the filter.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by stumbras View Post
    Anu easy way to import filters?
    The only way currently is the method above that you quoted. This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *

HMT-5061: Add export/import feature for custom/saved filters

If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-5061 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    The only way currently is the method above that you quoted. This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *

HMT-5061: Add export/import feature for custom/saved filters

If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-5061 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.
    Was this ever implemented, I have a lot of extremely useful filters that I'd like to move to a new computer and manually exporting them all would be a hassle.

Quote Originally Posted by gtar View Post
    Was this ever implemented, I have a lot of extremely useful filters that I'd like to move to a new computer and manually exporting them all would be a hassle.
    Unfortunately, it has not and I do not have an estimate for when it might be implemented.
    Last edited by fozzy71; 12-19-2023 at 05:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gtar View Post
    You can transfer your C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\Config\SavedFilters.filters file from PC1 to PC2 if you want to transfer all the filters.
    Last edited by fozzy71; 12-19-2023 at 05:13 PM.