Licence won't approve, "can't reach server"

Default Licence won't approve, "can't reach server"

I've had the HM3 licence for a few months now.

I just moved, and when trying to login again to HM3 i can't do it, because it has issues to approve the licence it seems.

it's just an endless spinning circle when putting in my password.

Any suggestsions how to fix it? It worked well in my former apartment 2 days ago.

Exclamation

Unable to login to HM3 for a 14 hours already, and unable to use it. Lenovo laptop i5/8gb/500GB-SSD with genuine Windows 10 (fresh install about 1 month ago)

Provided logs, windows events, screenshots and all the information that was required by support agent via ticket system.

Also tried different ISP (Internet at work), tried reinstalling (with complete reinstall with IO, and removing user conf from App Data) and even restored PC backup with Acronis (made 2 weeks ago). Still no result. I am 99% sure that problem is at licence server side

Quote Originally Posted by sadngray View Post
    Unable to login to HM3 for a 14 hours already, and unable to use it. Lenovo laptop i5/8gb/500GB-SSD with genuine Windows 10 (fresh install about 1 month ago)

Provided logs, windows events, screenshots and all the information that was required by support agent via ticket system.

Also tried different ISP (Internet at work), tried reinstalling (with complete reinstall with IO, and removing user conf from App Data) and even restored PC backup with Acronis (made 2 weeks ago). Still no result. I am 99% sure that problem is at licence server side
    And now i am unable to login to https://www.holdemmanager.com/ account with uknown error

now i am unable to login to holdem manager website and account

We had a server issue for a couple hours yesterday afternoon EST that should be resolved now. If you sent your logs in a support ticket someone will review them and reply as soon as possible but I also have somethings you can try that might help:

- Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Open C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\Config and delete CurrentUserToken.txt file if you can see the file. If you can't see that folder, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory.
    - Restart HM3 and check your HM3 - Help - My Licenses tab and you should now be able to see your active Holdem and/or Omaha licenses/trials as shown in the linked image:

If you continue to have problems: Open the HM3 - Help - 'My Licenses...' menu and click your email address then login to the software with your account password.

If none of that helps: Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

And now i am unable to login to https://www.holdemmanager.com/ account with uknown error
    Please clear your web cache - https://www.pcmag.com/article/333441...on-any-browser

Try using a different browser. Do not use Internet Explorer, or a browser that blocks scripts.

If you continue to have problems please screenshot the error and send it to us in a support ticket with your IP address and let us know what time and timezone you were trying to login at.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    We had a server issue for a couple hours yesterday afternoon EST that should be resolved now. If you sent your logs in a support ticket someone will review them and reply as soon as possible but I also have somethings you can try that might help:

- Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Open C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\Config and delete CurrentUserToken.txt file if you can see the file. If you can't see that folder, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory.
    - Restart HM3 and check your HM3 - Help - My Licenses tab and you should now be able to see your active Holdem and/or Omaha licenses/trials as shown in the linked image:

If you continue to have problems: Open the HM3 - Help - 'My Licenses...' menu and click your email address then login to the software with your account password.

If none of that helps: Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

Please clear your web cache - https://www.pcmag.com/article/333441...on-any-browser

Try using a different browser. Do not use Internet Explorer, or a browser that blocks scripts.

If you continue to have problems please screenshot the error and send it to us in a support ticket with your IP address and let us know what time and timezone you were trying to login at.

I tried different browsers at different devices (laptop, pc, iphone)
    I delete current user config.
    I reinstalled already few times holdem manager, and even restored backup of WHOLE PC.
    And i am not able check licences or anything, cause i unable to "login" to software with "login failed" error.

Then use the forgot password and change the password. You can use what you had previously used.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Password reset fixed the issue. Thank You.

Password reset fixed the issue. Thank You.
    You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know what solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.