Color Ring for Notes on HUD

Default Color Ring for Notes on HUD

I notice that it would be very helpful for me if the thickness of the color ring was larger or adjustable to more than one size. Some sites don't have a wide selection of background colors for
    the tables, and so the colors don't grab my attention like I would like them to.

Another thought, not blaming anyone, just stating my opinion on the matter. There are so many features that we lost going from hm2 to hm3. I can't imagine being able to ask customers to pay a yearly subscription when clearly hm3 IMO is not as good as hm2 yet. I don't know how they could send emails telling everyone to switch bc support would end, but the product is way behind where it should have been. Seems like every time I read a feature request we are told that we will be notified blah blah (not your fault Fozzy I know). Has anyone else felt this way or feels this way currently?

Quote Originally Posted by DallasAP2 View Post
    I notice that it would be very helpful for me if the thickness of the color ring was larger or adjustable to more than one size. Some sites don't have a wide selection of background colors for the tables, and so the colors don't grab my attention like I would like them to.
    This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-6153 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.