Notecaddy pro.tools in HEM3

Default Notecaddy pro.tools in HEM3

Hello,

I've just upgraded to HEM3 from HEM2, i used to have a pro.tools package installed on hem2, which is correctly identified by notecaddy when installing.
    But in HEM2 the popups showed the times/opportunities for a lot of stats. in the HEM3 popups, these all seemed to be turned OFF. Is there a way to get them turned on again, without having to go through 100's of stats manually?

Also after fiddling a bit with the software and resetting notes and re-importing them etc, a bunch of the stats in the popup show up as 100/100 over huge samples. which obv is not correct..

Quote Originally Posted by Marci9 View Post
    Hello,

I've just upgraded to HEM3 from HEM2, i used to have a pro.tools package installed on hem2, which is correctly identified by notecaddy when installing.
    But in HEM2 the popups showed the times/opportunities for a lot of stats. in the HEM3 popups, these all seemed to be turned OFF. Is there a way to get them turned on again, without having to go through 100's of stats manually?
    The developers decided to toggle off the 'Show Times/Opportunities' in the HUD - HUD Editor - Popup Groups - Item Properties by default (for imported, and most/all default popups) to reduce the clutter and overall width. They assumed that if customers are importing popups they are also importing databases (or lots of hands manually) and having those toggled on for every stat would make the popups quite wide.

You can Ctrl+A or Shift+Click to select all/multiple stats before making the item property edits. HUD - HUD Editor - Ctrl + Left-Click multiple stats (or Ctrl+A for all) in the 'Group Items' list then make your edits to the item Properties - various fields that you want to edit for multiple stats at the same time. You can also select the 'Font' Item Property to select it then click Ctrl+C and go to the other Stat(s) and select their 'Font' then click Ctrl+V.

See the attached images for how those are toggled on:

Quote Originally Posted by Marci9 View Post
    Also after fiddling a bit with the software and resetting notes and re-importing them etc, a bunch of the stats in the popup show up as 100/100 over huge samples. which obv is not correct..
    Is this NC stat specific or also happening with regular HM3 stats? Did you import the HUD before you exported and imported the HM2 definitions? Try to delete the HM3 HUD profile you imported from HM2 then import the HM2 HUD profile again. If you continue to have problems please start a new thread in the NoteCaddy Support forum and hopefully Justin can help you get your issues sorted as we on the HM3 team do not use NC or provide support for NC specific issues.

The CTRL+A/Shift click works to show the opportunities.

It's mainly notecaddy pro.tools stats not showing correctly, that i probably copy pasted manually aswell as shown in this vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e8vzDSpFlM so perhaps there's some HEM3 compatible stats that were auto installed with the notecaddy package and then overwritten by me manually?!

The normal and/or EDGE hud popups all show normal frequencies
    It still says 3 times notecaddy trial in the standard hud tho, while i have a subscription.
    And i seem to only get session stats for HERO in the replayer.

Tried uploading a picture of the stats, but im not allowed..
    But the NC.(NC-PRO)SRP(PFR-IP)CbetFLOP.Stat shows 100(37/37)
    While FlopCBetRsdPotIP shows 48(45/93)

I'll try to delete the HEM3 profiles, reset the notecaddy notes. Re-install the package, rerun notecaddy, Re-import the HEM2 hud and see what happens.

d'oh typed a whole reply too slow and got logged out or so.

The Ctrl-Shift works to get the opportunities shown in the popup.

It's only the Notecaddy pro-tools stats that are bugging. I've also tried this copy pasting old definitions like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e8vzDSpFlM but maybe this inteferes with the auto-install of the package and/or the popups arent in sync then anymore?

The normal and/or EDGE popups all show normal frequencies. Still see 3 times a notecaddy trial tho in the main popup tabs.
    Also only seem to get session stats for Hero and i can't find the button to toggle this off.

HM3HudProcess_2021-03-17_20-46-42.pngHM3HudProcess_2021-03-17_20-46-58.png

It's as if these NC-PRO stats don't know what to check..?
    I'll try and delete the HEM3 profiles, reset the notes, re-install the package, rerun the notes, import the hem2 hud again and see what happens.

Ok, i'm guessing after trying a bunch of stuff and checking the forums more i can only conclude there's compatibility issues with Pro.tools and HEM3.
    One of the main reasons is the support of pro.tools hasn't responded in over a year in their topic, last post is: 'huds not working well in hm3' from march 2020

I've tried copy/pasting the xml files from their install folder, gets buggy.

The official package via notecaddy in hm3 with the installed huds and popups show the exact same bug with 100/100 stats over big samples and other stats just not showing.

I created a ticket for the developers to look into the Pro.Tools pack compatibility with HM3. Just yesterday the ticket was updated from "To do" to "Building". So it looks like soon there should be an update to get this pack working properly in HM3.

Regarding the 'NoteCaddy Trial' still showing in the popup tabs, that is normal, but they can be removed from within the HUD Editor for any HUDs that show them.