"stat from current bet type only" include fast and not fast hands ?

Default "stat from current bet type only" include fast and not fast hands ?

Hi, I seach this in forum but I havm' t found this.

I would like to hud about only "zoom poker".
    I play mix ( normal and zoom together) but zoom is very different from "normal".

In HM2 there is a option where this is possible : " mix fast and non-fast hands together"

In HM3 "stat from current bet type only" include together fast and non fast hands?
    If yes, can I to divide fast hands from normal hands?

The 'Stats From Current Bet Type Only' filter separates the data by Fixed Limit (FL), No Limit (NL) and Pot Limit (PL) games. The filter you want to use to separate fast from non-fast is the 'Stats From Current Cash Stake Only' filter as it is designed to filter the same way the Cash Results By Stakes report where se separate the same blinds/stakes fast and non-fast games using the 'Fast' in the Game Type description column.

Unfortunately while testing this to be able to answer you I discovered that it is only working for on the fast tables for some reason and had to write up a bug report for the developers.

HMT-6141: Stats From Current Cash Stake Only HUD filter not working on non-fast hands

2021-03-14_15h23_03.jpg

2021-03-14_15h25_15.jpg

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-XXXX Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    The 'Stats From Current Bet Type Only' filter separates the data by Fixed Limit (FL), No Limit (NL) and Pot Limit (PL) games. The filter you want to use to separate fast from non-fast is the 'Stats From Current Cash Stake Only' filter as it is designed to filter the same way the Cash Results By Stakes report where se separate the same blinds/stakes fast and non-fast games using the 'Fast' in the Game Type description column.

Unfortunately while testing this to be able to answer you I discovered that it is only working for on the fast tables for some reason and had to write up a bug report for the developers.

HMT-6141: Stats From Current Cash Stake Only HUD filter not working on non-fast hands

2021-03-14_15h23_03.jpg

2021-03-14_15h25_15.jpg

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-XXXX Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Ok, I do it. Thanks

I don' understand. This problem is real or not....? and in this condition HUD is stupid... because there are a big difference between fast game and normal game.

moreover if I put the cross on "current cash stakes only" (to distinguish the "fast hands" from "normal hands")....
    I can 't to see in HUD all hands of all bet (nl2, nl 5, nl10 etc) but only the HUD about "the bet" that I am playing in that moment...
    And this is a very bad thing because, when I level up, I will have very few hands of this "bet" and I prefer to have a HUD about "ALL BET" but no "fast hads" and "normal hands" together
    Last edited by Gaetano; 03-31-2021 at 07:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaetano View Post
    I don' understand. This problem is real or not....? and in this condition HUD is stupid... because there are a big difference between fast game and normal game.
    This is a bug in our software that the developers are investigating currently to try and correct. This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-6141 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Ok man, I' m very angry now....
    my "no fast" and "fast" hands are still the same ... (you see villain " Jackie_j91")
    and i am losing money using your wrong hud ...

if the problem is not solved i will not renew your product .... i am paying to lose my money due to your mistake....

and this is really stupid....Screenshot (16).jpg

The developers are still actively working to get this fixed in a future update but unfortunately I do not yet have an estimate as to when it will be fixed and released to customers in a beta release. It is tagged as 'Urgent' and it looks like they are making progress on the fix so hopefully it will be in one of our next couple releases.