How see Pop-Up only when put mouse on ?

Default How see Pop-Up only when put mouse on ?

Hi, its possible to see pop-up only when put mouse on ?

Actually i must click on to see pop up.

Thanks

We replaced the hover over stat specific popups functionality with the stat details tooltip.* At this point it is not possible to display the assigned stat specific popup instead of the stat details popup on mouse over.* You can only see those popups via left clicking the stat in the HUD you assigned the popup to.*

This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-1361 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Bad news but thank you

Please fix this ASAP.
    It's really frustrating to have to click to get the popup statistics. I lose very precious time in game every every time!! And time is money...
    Hm2 was perfect. I see that this problem was already reported a year and a half ago in another 3d and still has not been solved...

I do not have an estimate for when this issue will be resolved. It will not be possible for us to add this feature until sometime after the new HUD engine has been developed and integrated with HM3. That is a major project that the developers only just recently began so it is impossible to estimate when that will be completed so that new HUD features can be added.

I had all the programs from HM1 to HM3. I am very disappointed with this program. It is by far the worst. It is incomplete, slow, unintuitive. The section for building HUDs and popups is very bad. Hm2 was perfect in everything. Now I am forced to pay for a much worse program than the previous one, plus I have to pay every year. I'd rather pay for Hm2 all the time, at least I'd play quietly. Absurd for example that in a year and a half it is not possible to fix the problem of this post, after two 3d requests. Not only do you have to click for popups but loading statistics in popups is slow and not as immediate as it was in HM2. And every second lost in multitabling is money. This program should help me not to make me tilt. In addition, the hud at the zoom tables no longer works for 3 days, ruining the whole schedule that I had set for myself.

Quote Originally Posted by ap746 View Post
    ...loading statistics in popups is slow and not as immediate as it was in HM2.
    Are you using a custom HUD you created or imported from HM2? Do you have the same problems if you use the HM3 'Standard' HUD profile? Try to remove any unused or extra popups from the HM3 HUD profile, that you might have imported from HM2. With HM3 it loads the stats for all the associated popups even if you are not using them.

- HM3 - HUD - HUD Editor - 'Profile:' = select the profile you want to edit.
    - Options - 'Export' or 'Duplicate' the profile so you have a backup copy before you make any edits.
    - Click the 'Popup Groups' button in the upper right corner.
    - In the upper left under 'Groups' you can select then 'Delete' any unused popups.

This should help speed up the overall HUD and popups performance.

If you continue to have problems:

- Try to remove positional stats directly in the hud (stats using position item property in the Hud Editor)
    - Try to reduce number of stats in the HUD
    - Try to disable session stats in tooltips (HM3 - HUD - HUD Options)
    - Try to set max number of hands limit lower in HUD Options
    - Try to reduce the number of hands in the database (new database and import only a small portion of the hands)
    - For popup loading speeds: reduce number of popups and complexity of the popups

Quote Originally Posted by ap746 View Post
    .. In addition, the hud at the zoom tables no longer works for 3 days, ruining the whole schedule that I had set for myself.
    This is a result of the recent PokerStars.it and other regional PokerStars.xx skins they released last week. This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. These changes should be available in the next gold beta release. You will receive a prompt to update HM3 any time there is an update available as long as you have enabled the Tools - Settings - General - [x] 'Check for Updates' and [x] 'Prompt for beta updates' options. You can check for new updates via the HM3 - Help - 'Check for updates...' option. You can also check for updates and release notes in our HM3 Releases forum or in our Release Notes FAQ.

Fozzy thank you for your reply and for your help.
    I use hud and popup imported from Hm2, to make them new it would take days and days of work. I should redo a very long and boring job that I have already done. The imported popups are also much smaller on HM3, even having the same font and size. So you have to adjust them, for example bring the font size from 8 to 12 to have them the same. And while on Hm2 you could resize to entire rows or columns, here you have to do it on every single statistic. It is very frustrating. It takes a long time. Is there a way to be able to resize the popup fonts quickly like in the Hm2 screen that I am attaching?

Today I played on Stars 4x normal with hud and 2x zoom without hud because it doesn't start. I tried to follow these tips but it changes little. Pop-ups are a little little faster but having to click each time the game experience has completely deteriorated. In many spots, i was unable to quickly access the stats I wanted, as I could in HM2. I had to quit desperately. For example in Hm2 if I clicked twice twice I had the session stats immediately, in hm3 it is difficult to do so. Basically it's like playing with hud and no popups anymore, and it causes me a lot of discomfort.

I am very disappointed with this program, instead of improving I find it worsened in practically everything. It is also heavy, with HM2 I also played 12x and never a lag, with the same hud / popup configuration. Here with 6 tables it starts to be slow, and I have an i7 with 16gb of ram and ssd. I will probably not be able to complete a site rake challenge and all thanks to this wonderful program.

If there is a way to still have HM2 updated I would also be willing to pay annually as with hm3, and I think many other people too. I am very worried, in today's state it is impossible for me to grind poker with this program.

hm2.JPG