Notecaddy dont work - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Hi NCE

Notecaddy definitions were imported correctly, but I have the same problem. It creates notes at a rate of 5 hands per second. At that rate it would take over a month to generate all the notes. The last few times they were created at a rate of 200 hands/sec at the beginning and 100 h/sec at the end.
    You tell me what is the current problem?

NC in HM3 has a good speed. Too fast at the beginning 2000 h/s. Then it slows down to drop to 100-200 h/s.

print.png

Quote Originally Posted by ifon View Post
    Notecaddy definitions were imported correctly, but I have the same problem. It creates notes at a rate of 5 hands per second. At that rate it would take over a month to generate all the notes. The last few times they were created at a rate of 200 hands/sec at the beginning and 100 h/sec at the end.
    You tell me what is the current problem?

NC in HM3 has a good speed. Too fast at the beginning 2000 h/s. Then it slows down to drop to 100-200 h/s.

print.png
    Hi ifon,

Resetting the settings usually solves that issue:

Be aware that doing this will change your settings in NoteCaddy back to their default settings.

*Resetting HM2 NC Settings*
    1. To reset NC to factory defaults, close HM2 and go into: C:\Users\[WindowsUsername]\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager.
    2. In this directory move all of your .xml files into a new folder (these serve as backup files).
    3. Restart HM2, go back into NoteCaddy. Import your ColorDefinitions.xml that you backed up previously if you use them (NoteCaddy → Tools → Import Color Definitions).
    4. Once that is done, then go into NoteCaddy → File → Settings, adjust them to your preferences.
    5. Reset and reprocess the notes: http://wiki.assaultware.com/How-to-r...ddy-notes.ashx

Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    Hi ifon,

Be aware that doing this will change your settings in NoteCaddy back to their default settings.

1. To reset NC to factory defaults, close HM2 and go into: C:\Users\[WindowsUsername]\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager.
    2. In this directory move all of your .xml files into a new folder (these serve as backup files).
    3. Restart HM2, go back into NoteCaddy. Import your ColorDefinitions.xml that you backed up previously if you use them (NoteCaddy → Tools → Import Color Definitions).
    4. Once that is done, then go into NoteCaddy → File → Settings, adjust them to your preferences.
    5. Reset and reprocess the notes: http://wiki.assaultware.com/How-to-r...ddy-notes.ashx
    I have already tried this solution several times. The problem is not that, nor is it solved that way. The problem in my opinion (unless you prove me otherwise) is that the NC engine in HM2 compatibility does not work or works very slowly. The same for the "action not happens" problem. Those notes are not created for HM3 but for HM2 are generated. Can you explain me why?
    I think it's all issues between the new versions of NC and HM2 and HM3.
    Are you sure this is not the problem?

In the meantime I have paid for a new license and now I play worse and with much less stats than before. Honestly, I am angry and if this is not solved soon I will migrate to another tracker.

Hi ifon,

What you propose to me I already did it more than once weeks ago without solving the problem.
    Also, there is one thing I don't understand: Why the same version creates notes in HM3 at a reasonable speed and yet the same version doesn't create notes in HM2 or creates them at such a slow speed? Why "Action had to not happen" works correctly in HM2 but not in HM3? can you explain this to me?

In my opinion it is a compatibility problem between NC and HM2 and HM3.

Hi ifon,

I'm sorry for the frustrations.

For a temporary HM2 solution:

Can you please close HM2 and then try to install HM2 again from this link:**http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...r_2_Update.exe

After it is installed try to go into NoteCaddy, you will likely be asked to update NoteCaddy, and you should choose NO (until a fix is released).

Regarding the HM3 issues. I haven't seen any issues like this, but if you want I can look into this if you upload one of the problematic definitions. I'll be happy to see if it's making notes for all of the proper hands.
    I have too many problematic definitions. Uploading one won't solve everything. The first thing I need is that you to fix the problem of the notes with "Action had to not happen". Then, once I have reset them all and created all the notes, if any of them still show wrong values, I will be happy to upload the note for you and look at the problem, but first we need to fix the biggest problem of all (which affects dozens of my notes) and is that "Action had to not happen" does not work.
    I've been waiting for almost two months. Are you going to fix it soon?

When we can expect update to be released ?

What you propose to me I already did it more than once weeks ago without solving the problem.
    Also, there is one thing I don't understand: Why the same version creates notes in HM3 at a reasonable speed and yet the same version doesn't create notes in HM2 or creates them at such a slow speed? Why "Action had to not happen" works correctly in HM2 but not in HM3? can you explain this to me?

In my opinion it is a compatibility problem between NC and HM2 and HM3.
    You have to reset the settings after switching from different major HM2 versions. I'm not sure if you tried resetting after updating or switching NC versions. Please try one more time if you haven't done so.

HM2 doesn't create the notes at a very slow speed, unless your settings need to be reset. It will be slower, but shouldn't be super slow. It really sounds like you should try to reset the settings as I suggested one more time.

The 'Action had to not happen' bug is a new issue that popped up recently. Should be fixed in the next update I hope. I believe the issue exists in the HM2 NC as well (if you are using the same version number as in HM3).

Quote Originally Posted by sajmonczan View Post
    When we can expect update to be released ?
    I would like to know as well. Hopefully we will get one this week. Not sure if the devs are taking a short break or the fixes are more complicated for this update.

I have too many problematic definitions. Uploading one won't solve everything. The first thing I need is that you to fix the problem of the notes with "Action had to not happen". Then, once I have reset them all and created all the notes, if any of them still show wrong values, I will be happy to upload the note for you and look at the problem, but first we need to fix the biggest problem of all (which affects dozens of my notes) and is that "Action had to not happen" does not work.
    I've been waiting for almost two months. Are you going to fix it soon?
    Not sure if you are directing this at me or the developers. I'm not a developer of NoteCaddy (but I build stuff with NC). We just have to wait for the next update, which I think will address this issue.

Not sure if you are directing this at me or the developers. I'm not a developer of NoteCaddy (but I build stuff with NC). We just have to wait for the next update, which I think will address this issue.
    Do we have any update ?