Graphical HUD only shows in SitnGos
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Graphical HUD only shows in SitnGos

I use Poker Stars and the Standard HUD works well in any game. However, the Graphical HUD will work correctly on SitnGo's but not on Tourneys, where nothing will show at all. I have the last update and have reinitialized both Poker Stars and HM3 a couple of times to no avail. Is this a limitation of the Graphical HUD or have I done something wrong?

Thanks!

The graphical HUD should work on each type of Stars tables but we do have some reports of issues with the Graphical HUD not aligning properly when multi-tabling.

Close HM3, exit the server icon from the Windows System Tray and close your poker client(s) then view your C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\Config\ with Windows File Explorer and Delete the GraphicalHud.config and GraphicalHudNew.config files. If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory.

- Restart HM3 and make sure HM3 and the HM3 Server (Auto Import/HUD) is fully started.
    - Launch your poker client(s).

If you continue to have problems: Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and reproduce the issue then send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ with a link to this forum thread and your forum username.

I am having the exact same issue on PS. No problems with the standard HUD, but the graphical HUD only appears in SitnGos. I have re-loaded HM but the issue persists.

As an fyi, if I toggle between Standard and Graphic while playing, the HUD will completely disappear (graphic) or re-appear (standard).

Quote Originally Posted by Jaspar View Post
    I am having the exact same issue on PS. No problems with the standard HUD, but the graphical HUD only appears in SitnGos. I have re-loaded HM but the issue persists.

As an fyi, if I toggle between Standard and Graphic while playing, the HUD will completely disappear (graphic) or re-appear (standard).
    Same with me. The problem hasn't disappeared by deleting the config files. I may have to send the requested logs and screenshots to get a solution. I wonder if it's a common problem or something weird we have on our files.

Quote Originally Posted by flaaxs View Post
    Same with me. The problem hasn't disappeared by deleting the config files. I may have to send the requested logs and screenshots to get a solution. I wonder if it's a common problem or something weird we have on our files.
    - Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Please update to our latest beta version of HM3 from this link - https://www.holdemmanager.com/downlo...3&channel=beta
    - Restart HM3 and make sure HM3 and the HM3 Server (Auto Import/HUD) is fully started.
    - Launch your poker client(s).

If you continue to have problems: Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and if that does not help then please send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ with a link to this forum thread and your forum username.

Quote Originally Posted by flaaxs View Post
    Keep me posted if you are able to get it resolved. I will do the same.

Keep me posted if you are able to get it resolved. I will do the same.
    I just tested the Graphical HUD on a Cash Game and SNG on PokerStars.USMI and had no issues at all on the SNG. I did have an alignment issue on the cash game that I need to test further, but did not have the same or any other issues on the SNG tables. If the HUD is not working for you on SNGs please send the requested logs, screenshots and hand history files from a session as instructed above.

The issue isn't with Cash games or SitNGo's. in fact, the opposite. My graphical HUD works perfectly in those games.

However, when I play a tournament, the graphical HUD is non-existent. I can switch to Standard at any time, and the data appears just fine. Fwiw, I have complete hand histories, regardless of HUD format.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    I just tested the Graphical HUD on a Cash Game and SNG on PokerStars.USMI and had no issues at all on the SNG. I did have an alignment issue on the cash game that I need to test further, but did not have the same or any other issues on the SNG tables. If the HUD is not working for you on SNGs please send the requested logs, screenshots and hand history files from a session as instructed above.
    It's the other way around. In SNG's both the Standard and the Graphical HUD work, but on Tourneys only the Standard HUD will appear. When you choose the Graphical HUD option nothing shows.
    Thanks!

The issue isn't with Cash games or SitNGo's. in fact, the opposite. My graphical HUD works perfectly in those games.

However, when I play a tournament, the graphical HUD is non-existent. I can switch to Standard at any time, and the data appears just fine. Fwiw, I have complete hand histories, regardless of HUD format.
    Was about to post the same reply. Are you planning to send the logs? The beta version is not working either,