HM3 HUD isnt running on pokerstars zoom after yesterdays pokerstars update - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thank you for your help. I had to reinstall Pokerstars and the HUD works now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadupsky View Post
    Thank you for your help. I had to reinstall Pokerstars and the HUD works now.
    You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know what solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.

I tried re-installing but the hud is still not working for me

I downloaded the update from the link above, and I got error message "fatal error" and now HUD doesn't work for reg tables either

"HM3Hud has just experienced a fatal error.
    The next time you start HM3Hud you will be asked to submit the crash log to the support team. By sending your crash log, you are helping us determine the cause of this problem and to find a solution as quickly as possible.
    Your assistance with this is greatly appreciated."
    Last edited by mrscheng; 03-17-2021 at 09:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by silverslick View Post
    I tried re-installing but the hud is still not working for me
    Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and if that does not help then please send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ with a link to this forum thread and your forum username.

Quote Originally Posted by mrscheng View Post
    I downloaded the update from the link above, and I got error message "fatal error" and now HUD doesn't work for reg tables either

"HM3Hud has just experienced a fatal error.
    The next time you start HM3Hud you will be asked to submit the crash log to the support team. By sending your crash log, you are helping us determine the cause of this problem and to find a solution as quickly as possible.
    Your assistance with this is greatly appreciated."
    Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.