HM3 HUD isnt running on pokerstars zoom after yesterdays pokerstars update
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default HM3 HUD isnt running on pokerstars zoom after yesterdays pokerstars update

Hallo,

after the Pokerstars-Update yesterday, the HUD doesnt run at the zoom tables. But just at the zoom tables. At the normal cashgametable i dont have any problems.
    Also the HM3 Database works at normal cashgame-tables AND the Zoom-tables (beside the HUD).

Thanks

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Wunschgast View Post
    Hallo,

after the Pokerstars-Update yesterday, the HUD doesnt run at the zoom tables. But just at the zoom tables. At the normal cashgametable i dont have any problems.
    Also the HM3 Database works at normal cashgame-tables AND the Zoom-tables (beside the HUD).

Thanks
    I have the same problem

This is a result of the Stars update on their regional skins. We are working on a beta update for HM3 to fix this ASAP. We hope to have it released later today if all goes well.

You will receive a prompt to update HM3 any time there is an update available as long as you have enabled the Tools - Settings - General - [x] 'Check for Updates' and [x] 'Prompt for beta updates' options. You can check for new updates via the HM3 - Help - 'Check for updates...' option. You can also check for updates and release notes in our HM3 Releases forum or in our Release Notes FAQ.

Default HUD not working

Hi, I just want to add to the topic, HUD is not working here (Pokerstars.cz) at all after the recent PS update, not zoom only, just to let you know. Thank you for fixing it.

Hi, I want to add to the topic. HUD is not working at all here (Pokerstars.cz) after the recent PS update. Thank you for fixing it.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    This is a result of the Stars update on their regional skins. We are working on a beta update for HM3 to fix this ASAP. We hope to have it released later today if all goes well.

You will receive a prompt to update HM3 any time there is an update available as long as you have enabled the Tools - Settings - General - [x] 'Check for Updates' and [x] 'Prompt for beta updates' options. You can check for new updates via the HM3 - Help - 'Check for updates...' option. You can also check for updates and release notes in our HM3 Releases forum or in our Release Notes FAQ.

All the other software (for which you do not pay for maintenance and assistance) have arranged to fix it the same day or at most the day after.
    A week has passed and you still haven't fixed such a trivial problem (the title of the zoom tables window has changed)
    For me and for many others, playing poker is a job and I find all this unacceptable. We pay for a service that does not exist. You have not done anything to apologize such as giving away a month of notecaddy or anything like that), you have not updated and you have not informed us about the times. I got PokerTracker4 just yesterday because I have to work, I can't wait for you. I will not renew my subscription to your service, I'm sure others will do the same.

Now you will reply to this post saying that you are sorry and will invite me to open a ticket with assistance. Great service.

All the other software (for which you do not pay for maintenance and assistance) have arranged to fix it the same day or at most the day after.
    A week has passed and you still haven't fixed such a trivial problem (the title of the zoom tables window has changed)
    For me and for many others, playing poker is a job and I find all this unacceptable. We pay for a service that does not exist. You have not done anything to apologize such as giving away a month of notecaddy or anything like that), you have not updated and you have not informed us about the times. I got PokerTracker4 just yesterday because I have to work, I can't wait for you. I will not renew my subscription to your service, I'm sure others will do the same.

Now you will reply to this post saying that you are sorry and will invite me to open a ticket with assistance. Great service.

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with the software and I apologize for the delay. Unfortunately we ran into some unexpected issues with other parts of the update, unrelated to the Stars changes, that had to be debugged and sent back to the developers to fix before we could release the new beta version. We just released a beta update to address that issue and others which you can download from this link.

Unhappy

I have updated HM3 to the latest patch v3.1.156800 but there is still no HUD working on pokerstars zoom tables.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadupsky View Post
    I have updated HM3 to the latest patch v3.1.156800 but there is still no HUD working on pokerstars zoom tables.
    Make sure you always start HM3 first before you open the PokerStars Client. If you closed PokerStars for any reason and did not close HM2 please close them both and start HM3 before you start PokerStars again. On the first run, after an install or an update, you must start the Hold'em Manager 3 HUD BEFORE you launch PokerStars. If PokerStars is open, you must close PokerStars, start the HM3 HUD/Import and then open PokerStars before Zoom HUD will function properly.

- Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Restart HM3 and make sure HM3 and the HM3 Server (Auto Import/HUD) is fully started.
    - Launch your poker client(s).

*If the Zoom HUD is not displaying after doing the above, please uninstall PokerStars, rename the associated C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PokerStars.xx folders. and re-download and install PokerStars as the PokerStars installation is more than likely corrupted and a PokerStars reinstall should resolve the issue. If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory.

If you continue to have problems please tell us which ps.xx skin you play on and what the client/server version numbers are in the PokerStars - Help - About menu and send the logs/files as instructed below:

Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and reproduce the issue then send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ with a link to this forum thread.