I'm sorry to be negative Nancy again, but I'm very much in the process of deciding if I should stick with HM3 or make the switch to H2N. I want to stay since I've been using HM since launch of HM1, but at the same time there are so many bugs and strange design choices in HM3 that it honestly feels like a big downgrade from HM2 in too many areas.

I know you are not a developer fozzy, but perhaps you can have someone with knowledge of both the reasoning for deciding on a whole new system for huds only about 18 months after release of HM3, and how the new hud system will work? It would help me a lot knowing at least a little bit about what to expect and an estimate of when to expect it. Yesterday I thought I was finally ready to start playing with HM3 as my ingame hud and tracker, but this morning I found 2 more things that don't work and I'm back to manually change hundreds of entries and searching for answers to why it's not working, and so I am forced to use HM2 which only works on 2 of the 3 sites I play since 1 of them upgraded their software.

The hud system is a very central part HM and at the moment I'm struggling to get it to work and instead of getting things fixed I am told you are remaking the whole hud system (which could become great, but doesn't help me here and now).

Can you try and get some more information on it, please?

/B