HM3 HUD always has problems

Default HM3 HUD always has problems

Hello, I'm writting here because I'm very tired of this. Ever since I got HM3 I have had problems with the HUD sometimes not loading, or showing the wrong players at the zoom tables for a few hands. I have reported the issue a million times and nothing has worked. Last week it was unbearable, the HUD stopped loading completely (the graphical HUD works fine). I can't make it work in any poker room nor in the HM3 replayer. I paid for the upgrade and it doesn't work.

One of you connected to my pc and started checking things up and told me that starscaption was causing the issue (I have always played with starscaption, the HUD doesn't work on your replayer nor on ipoker, so starscaption doesn't really have anything to do with this), told me it was fixed and literally as soon as we finished the meeting I opened the tables and it worked just as bad as it worked before, nothing was fixed (by the way, I lost 3 cents with the guy testing things on my pokerstars account and clicking check/fold on every street with trips and with 2nd pair + OESD).

So not only I have wasted over 100$ on your software full of bugs that looks like a beta still, but I wasted the time to have the meeting with you to make me loose 3 cents (which obviously I don't care, but I think it's hilarious), and I haven't been given any solution.
    I sent a ticket asking for a refund, because obviously I don't want to pay for updates that don't fix any problems, I'm sick of it. It says that it has been answered and you are waiting for my repply but I haven't received anything.

You are just making the experience worse and worse, please fix it quick, I have been playing without a HUD for 2 weeks now, I just want the money back to buy another software that works and doesn't bleed me every year with payed updates, which is ridiculous. At least make them work. Most of the people would still be using HM2 if they had the chance.

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with the software.

Our emails often get marked as spam by some email providers so you need to check your junk/spam folders for the reply and white list our email addresses. You can always find our replies in your support account 'My Tickets' page. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.