Color ranges importing incorrectly from HM2

Default Color ranges importing incorrectly from HM2

When importing my hud from HM2 the color ranges that were set to "less than x" are now replaced by min 0 and max x which makes all negative numbers get the wrong color.

I'm gonna be an a* and assume that this has no chance of being fixed until the rework in Hud 2.0, and just add it to the list as the umpthieth thing I have to manually go through my entire hud and fix. I'm closing in on a 40-hour work week trying to import my hud from HM2 to HM3, time that I happily would have put in doing much more productive things. I do apologize for my pissy attitude, but I am kinda fuming over it, and the only things that would really help are either quick fixes to the multitude of problems or an apology along the lines of - "we dropped the ball, HM3 is not nearly as good as it should be and we are sorry". I expect neither, but hope to be surprised.

I appreciate what u guys do, fozzy you have a tough job and you do it well, but at the same time I'm sure you understand my frustration at the many "documented in detail and provided" answers that take way too long to get resolved. I appreciate that I got contacted via e-mail with a wish to work on the problems, but I'm not in a situation where I can or want to be an active part of developing the program.

I'll keep reporting the bugs and missing features as I encounter them and perhaps HM3 will be what we all want in a somewhat close future.

Respectfully,

B

Unfortunately you are likely going to have to fix the HUD import issues manually but if you can export the HUD from HM2 and send it to us in a support ticket with screenshots/details of the issues we can document the issue for the developers to try and fix in a future update.

Please 'Contact Support' with a link to this thread and your forum username.

Please export the HUD(s) from HM2 that you were trying to import to HM3 that caused this problem and zip/attach it along with screenshots of how it appears for you in HM2 and HM3 on the tables and/or replayer with a detailed description of any visual or statistical issues you are experiencing.

HM2 - Heads-Up Display - HUD Settings - HUD Designer - Export

When sending any files please zip them (select all files with CTRL+A > right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like filedropper.com and copy/paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.

But that would still never be before earliest when the new Hud engine comes? So I export, screenshot, zip, provide a detailed description and it might be sorted by the end of the year at the earliest if all goes well? Or do you mean they would make an execption for this bug?

/B

Quote Originally Posted by Beachking View Post
    But that would still never be before earliest when the new Hud engine comes? So I export, screenshot, zip, provide a detailed description and it might be sorted by the end of the year at the earliest if all goes well? Or do you mean they would make an execption for this bug?

/B
    I can not be sure what the developers might do with this particular issue. That would most likely depend on if it is an issue specific to just your HUD profile or something that might affect a large number of users with similarly built HM2 HUD profiles. If you can send it to us for testing as instructed above we can test it and forward the issue to the QA/Testing Manager to review and discuss with the developers to determine what priority should be assigned to the issue.