GG poker database analysis?

Default GG poker database analysis?

Hey - I know we cant watch GG hands in "opponents list" for GGpoker.

Is there anyway to use the anonymous hands to make a more detailed report? Seems like that should be possible?

You can see GG hands in the Opponents list, and reports, if you toggle on the HM3 - Tools - Settings... - General - [x] Show anonymous players in reports' option.

2021-02-28_14h12_32.png

2021-02-28_14h15_15.png

In the next release there will also be an automatically enabled new filter to 'Hide Heroes' from the Opponents view:

2021-02-28_14h17_44.png

The only way currently to study population stats is to create an alias for those players then set that that alias to be the active player in the reports for analysis, but please be aware that it can be very resource intensive to link all villains to an alias so you should have a powerful computer with lots of ram if attempting this. If you want to create an alias with a lot of villains you can do it via the NoteCaddy Premium Aliases feature that creates an alias based on a color definition.

Note: This technique can also cause erroneous results in the reports if some of the villain's you aliased together have played hands against each other. An alias is designed to join 2 or more hero screen names that would not have played against each other so while this is possible to do it is not something we officially support or recommend.

We also released a new HM3 Range Wizard App that will make population study much easier. We have a free version of the Range Wizard app under the HM3 - Apps menu if you click 'Get HM3 Apps...'.

thanks!

is there anyway to group select for alias? Seems unecessary complicated to add each player induvidually?

Unfortunately not at this time. This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *

HMT-5193: Add ability to multi select/add multiple players to an alias at once

If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-5193 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

If you are doing population study you may want to give the free version of Range Wizard a try to see if it is something you might be interested in.

Yeah, I tried with range wizard - but couldn't get the GG hands in there - only hero?

Quote Originally Posted by oslonick View Post
    Yeah, I tried with range wizard - but couldn't get the GG hands in there - only hero?
    I just tested some GG samples and had no issues. How many hands do the opponents have on average? You might need to try reducing the settings for min player hands and min filtered player hands lower and offset those 2 settings by 1 so that the min filtered player hands is one higher than the min player hands value.

2021-03-03_10h21_15.png

2021-03-03_10h21_45.png

If you continue to have problems: Please open the HM3 - Apps - Range Wizard - 'Show Range Wizard' and then click the Help - 'Feedback' option and report the issues directly to the Range Wizard developer.

thanks, got the hands to work. Want to report that the filter function is not functioning optimally. Filtered for only GG, but it only excluded part of the players.
    Was wondering if there is anyway to import selected hands to the wizard? Seems like I have all hands from all DB's and not from the spesific DB's that is chosen - think this is a feature which would be nice.
    So you can work within the DB you are on - and not include all DBs.

Quote Originally Posted by oslonick View Post
    thanks, got the hands to work. Want to report that the filter function is not functioning optimally. Filtered for only GG, but it only excluded part of the players.
    Was wondering if there is anyway to import selected hands to the wizard? Seems like I have all hands from all DB's and not from the spesific DB's that is chosen - think this is a feature which would be nice.
    So you can work within the DB you are on - and not include all DBs.
    I do not use RW myself or generally provide support for it, that is done by the developer himself. My understanding is that it only pulls hands from the active HM3 database. I was also unaware that there are even any filters for filtering by site given how little I have used the app.

If you are having problems with RW filters or have questions/suggestions regarding RW please open the HM3 - Apps - Range Wizard - 'Show Range Wizard' and then click the Help - 'Feedback' option and report the issues directly to the Range Wizard developer.