bug start-up HM3

Default bug start-up HM3

Hello, yesterday i TAG a lot of tournament in same time. During the tournament TAG some popups appears (HM3 will close to avoid lose database etc)
    I already having this previously without any issues. But this time it's different.
    Today i have tried to open HM3 and this popup appears:

Capture.PNG

i tried to unistall HM3 and reinstall it but some issue.

1) What can i do now?
    2) My database is lost forever?

thanks

Finally a windows update fixed the issue. But why HM3 bug during a tournament TAG of several tournament?

Quote Originally Posted by NODIX86 View Post
    Hello, yesterday i TAG a lot of tournament in same time. During the tournament TAG some popups appears (HM3 will close to avoid lose database etc)
    I already having this previously without any issues. But this time it's different.
    If this happens again in the future: Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

Today i have tried to open HM3 and this popup appears:

Capture.PNG

i tried to unistall HM3 and reinstall it but some issue.
    If this is still an issue or happens again in the future:

Make sure windows is fully updated until 'No New Important Updates are Found' (this may require multiple restarts and multiple 'check for updates'), including Internet Explorer (even if you use a different web browser).

If you continue to have problems please review the following links and follow the instructions below to try and resolve this issue.
    - https://forums.holdemmanager.com/sho...=1#post2499831
    - https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...c-695b60477a93

1. Open a command prompt as administrator
    2. Type:
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
    - Please, mind the spaces in this line! It takes some time until it starts (minutes), and the whole process is like 30 minutes long
    3. Type:
    sfc /scannow
    - again, mind the space.
    4. Restart the computer

If you continue to have problems:

Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

1) What can i do now?
    2) My database is lost forever?

thanks
    A simple uninstall/reinstall should not cause you to lose the database and neither should any of the other things you mentioned above.

If the database is damaged or missing hands you will have to restore the most recent backup you have, if you have one, then reimport the hands played from the C:\HM3Archive folder since the date of your backup unfortunately.

This is why regular backups are a good idea. If your database becomes corrupt, or you have hardware problems, you can restore a backup and only have to import the most recent hands (that were played after the backup was created) and edit any tournament results played after the backup was created if necessary. I recommend keeping at least the most recent 2 or 3 backups in case the most recent one does not restore properly you can try the previous backup. You can make a backup of the active database at any time by using the Tools - 'Backup Database...' menu.