Couple of questions please

Default Couple of questions please

Hello

I have just converted to HM3 i just have a few questions

1. Is there a way whereby it doesn't show my hole cards when a hand is finished unless I've been in the hand?

2. My live reports aren't showing my hands live I've just finished a 124 sng and about a 400 hand MTT and its showing 37 hands played today

3. Is there a way you can replay a whole tournement without highlighting all hands?

4. The hud stats aren't showing when i replay a hand

Thank You in advance

John
    Last edited by Heedarmy1981; 02-27-2021 at 10:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Heedarmy1981 View Post
    Hello

I have just converted to HM3 i just have a few questions

1. Is there a way whereby it doesn't show my hole cards when a hand is finished unless I've been in the hand?
    No, but you can disable it completely in the HM3 - HUD - HUD Options - General/General menu as shown below:

2. My live reports aren't showing my hands live I've just finished a 124 sng and about a 400 hand MTT and its showing 37 hands played today
    Make sure you have the proper site screen name or alias selected at the top of the reports.

Please edit the Tools - Site Settings - {your site/network name} - Optional Settings - Time Zone Adjustment - [x] 'Manual hand time adjustment (in hours)' option so that the time for the hands in the Reports will match your local time if the Auto Detect method did not properly set the offset value.

If you continue to have problems: Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and if that does not help then please send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ with a link to this forum thread and your forum username.

3. Is there a way you can replay a whole tournement without highlighting all hands?
    No, unfortunately you have to use the Ctrl+A option before you right-click - 'Replay'.

- Go to the 'Tournament' Mode - Report Selector - 'Tournaments' report
    - Select the tournament you want to replay from the top window
    - Click the 'Time' column heading in the bottom hands datagrid window to sort from most recent, to the oldest hand, for that particular tournament number
    - Change the 'Last 100' drop-down to a larger number if you played more than 100 hands in that particular tournament
    - Left-click the top/first hand in the list, click 'Ctrl+A' to select all hands then right-click the first hand and choose 'Replay' from the menu

This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-4298 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

4. The hud stats aren't showing when i replay a hand
    Close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray then open your C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0 folder with Windows File Explorer. If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory. http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...es+in+Windows+

Please right-click and 'Copy' ONLY these 2 files:
    - HoldemManager.config
    - HoldemManager.config.bak

And paste them to a new folder on your desktop.

Open the original C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\HoldemManager.config file in a text editor and delete all 13 or so lines you see below Section Name="Replayer" and above the next '/Section' tag.

Save the file, close it, and launch HM3 then let me know if that fixed your issues.

If you continue to have problems: Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and reproduce the issue then send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ with a link to this forum thread and your forum username.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray then open your C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0 folder with Windows File Explorer. If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory. http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...es+in+Windows+

Please right-click and 'Copy' ONLY these 2 files:
    - HoldemManager.config
    - HoldemManager.config.bak

And paste them to a new folder on your desktop.

Open the original C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\HoldemManager.config file in a text editor and delete all 13 or so lines you see below Section Name="Replayer" and above the next '/Section' tag.

Save the file, close it, and launch HM3 then let me know if that fixed your issues.

If you continue to have problems: Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and reproduce the issue then send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ with a link to this forum thread and your forum username.
    Thank You for your reply and all the help you have given me thus far. Everything is working fine now apart from this I have completed the steps and all stats are showing apart from my stats and the stats of the two players directly to my right on the re player(screenshot attached).

Thank You
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thank You for your reply and all the help you have given me thus far. Everything is working fine now apart from this I have completed the steps and all stats are showing apart from my stats and the stats of the two players directly to my right on the re player(screenshot attached).

Thank You
    If the HUD is not working you need to send us screenshots of the entire replayer (do not crop them) with a sample of your hand history files and most importantly your HM3 log files as instructed at the end of this FAQ as I instructed at the end of my reply above.