no hands in reports

Default no hands in reports

I have a trial version of hem3, clean install

I imported 216 GGpoker hands, I can see me and other players with hand counts in the Opponents List report but no hands in other reports
    i have cleared the filters and set date to "all dates"

what am i doing wrong?

Hello Yegon,

You have to toggle on the HM3 - Tools - Settings - General - [x] 'Show anonymous players in reports' option as shown in the attached/linked images below.
    - https://www.dropbox.com/s/uiae7l7xrb...ports.png?dl=0
    - https://www.dropbox.com/s/a9ruozyis8...POker.png?dl=0
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I have done that, I can see the players when selecting a player but still no data in reports when i select Hero (or any other player)

If you create another new database and import the hands to the new database can you see them in the reports? Please try to create a new small/test database: File - New Database* then manually import some hands via File - Import Folder - from C:\HM2Archive and/or C:\HM3Archive.

*Please do not create your HM3 Database in a sub-folder of the \Program Files (x86)\Holdem Manager 3\ installation folder, or any cloud file hosting service (Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, etc) as it can cause database corruptions because it will constantly be syncing the database to the cloud while you are playing/importing. You can configure HM3 to archive any auto imported hand history files to a cloud file hosting service folder if you choose to as that will not affect the SQLite database in any way, and you can obviously store any HM3 database backup files you create in a cloud folder instead of the default path HM3 suggests when backing up databases.

If you continue to have problems: Please zip and email the original problem hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed at the bottom of this FAQ. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

tried that, the import goes through, reports 220 hands imported, I can see stats of the players in the opponents tab so the data is in the databse ok it just doesnt show up in the reports, i feel like it must be something stupid easy that i am overlooking but cant figure out what

i will put together the screenshots and hands and send them

Screenshot 2021-02-27 18.00.31.png
    Screenshot 2021-02-27 18.01.01.png
    Screenshot 2021-02-27 18.01.05.png

It looks like you're using the free version. This is limited to 10NL and lower. Based on the hands and $ won/lost, these hands are most likely higher stakes. To access the hands, you will need a paid license and active support and maintenance subscription to access updates.

I tried to look into your account, but there is none on this email. If you have further questions:

Please 'Contact Support' here - https://support.holdemmanager.com/ - with a link to this thread and your forum username.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)