Note showing hole card grid
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    23

    Default Note showing hole card grid

    Hi there,

    Still using HM2 for the moment, and since running an update, al my notes show a hole card grid which shows the $cardrange of the specific note.

    Can I switch this off anywhere? Now every note uses more space, which means they do not fit nicely under my popup

  2. #2
    Moderator NotecaddyEdge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    1,415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SchinkenToni View Post
    Hi there,

    Still using HM2 for the moment, and since running an update, al my notes show a hole card grid which shows the $cardrange of the specific note.

    Can I switch this off anywhere? Now every note uses more space, which means they do not fit nicely under my popup
    Hi SchinkenToni,

    Some things you could try:

    1) You could go into the NoteCaddy settings, go to the HUD tab, and set a very high number for 'Minimum amount of points required to create a CaddySpark'.

    2) You can remove the $cardrange variable from these definitions by editing them in NoteCaddy.

    3) In NoteCaddy settings, HUD tab, you can set 'Maximum enumerated values to show in a note' to 0, and turn off 'Show $cardrange results in short form' in the 'Note Settings' tab of the NC settings.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Thank you for your quick support!

    The hole card grid behind the note appears to be new after i updated Notecaddy to version 2.9.85.0, can you cofirm this is new from the last update?

    I tried the sugestions:

    1) Tried this for 999999 and 10.000, resetting notes and recreating them, no succes.

    2) I do not really understand what you mean. For example, i want to see the range a villian 3bets. Using $cardrange i get a note telling me for example {77, KK}. Not sure how i cn create a note without the $cardrange.

    3) I tried these, but when i turn off 'Show $cardrange results in short form' then the note is empty.

  4. #4
    Moderator NotecaddyEdge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    1,415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SchinkenToni View Post
    Thank you for your quick support!

    The hole card grid behind the note appears to be new after i updated Notecaddy to version 2.9.85.0, can you cofirm this is new from the last update?

    I tried the sugestions:

    1) Tried this for 999999 and 10.000, resetting notes and recreating them, no succes.

    2) I do not really understand what you mean. For example, i want to see the range a villian 3bets. Using $cardrange i get a note telling me for example {77, KK}. Not sure how i cn create a note without the $cardrange.

    3) I tried these, but when i turn off 'Show $cardrange results in short form' then the note is empty.
    Hi SchinkenToni,

    Can you please show me a screenshot of what you're seeing? I'm having a little trouble understanding the issue exactly.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Ofcourse, see below, i have my notes under a pop up, and every note end with the cardrange in the hole card grid (see the blue cube)

    preferably i would like to remove this, or make the symbol for the grid smaller, so the notes do not take so much space.

    holehandgrid.JPG

  6. #6
    Moderator NotecaddyEdge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    1,415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SchinkenToni View Post
    Ofcourse, see below, i have my notes under a pop up, and every note end with the cardrange in the hole card grid (see the blue cube)

    preferably i would like to remove this, or make the symbol for the grid smaller, so the notes do not take so much space.

    holehandgrid.JPG
    Hi SchinkenToni,

    Thanks for the screenshot, I see you're talking about the Heatmaps. I don't think you can remove these without removing the $cardrange variable, unfortunately.

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Hi NotecaddyEdge,


    Heatmap, good now I know what it is called, that is a start
    Any chance in future updates this can be removed, or at least adjusted in size?

    As you can see, in my note I have white spacing above and below the note, because of the size of the heatmap.


    Thank you by the way for your quick and great support!

  8. #8
    Moderator NotecaddyEdge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    1,415

    Default

    I created a ticket for the developers with your suggestion. I'm not sure if/when it will be implemented, but if it is addressed I'll report it back here.

    Thank you for the suggestion.

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    I created a ticket for the developers with your suggestion. I'm not sure if/when it will be implemented, but if it is addressed I'll report it back here.

    Thank you for the suggestion.
    I appreciate it, thank you for your help.

Similar Threads

  1. question about "Show the hole card grid"
    By joaomathias in forum HM3 General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-14-2020, 11:07 AM
  2. hole card grid in player analysis window
    By rowhousepd in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-05-2018, 10:47 PM
  3. Hole card grid - need ev bb
    By pivopiv in forum Feature Requests and Feedback
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-22-2016, 06:35 PM
  4. hole card grid EV
    By kejkun in forum General Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-04-2015, 04:24 PM
  5. hole cards grid
    By SyracuseBaller in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-25-2011, 12:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •