errors in the stats in the created notes

Default errors in the stats in the created notes

After creating all the notes, some really strange things appear. For example, the same note is perfectly created for one player and yet it is not created for another player. Or in that other player there are values "0" or "100". Many notes were not created for anyone. All the "action had to not happen" ones and some others, especially those related to showdowns.

What is the explanation for this? I think that NoteCaddy is failing in its work.

Quote Originally Posted by ifon View Post
    After creating all the notes, some really strange things appear. For example, the same note is perfectly created for one player and yet it is not created for another player. Or in that other player there are values "0" or "100". Many notes were not created for anyone. All the "action had to not happen" ones and some others, especially those related to showdowns.

What is the explanation for this? I think that NoteCaddy is failing in its work.
    Hi ifon,

It's hard to say what the cause of the issue is without some more details. If it's not too much trouble can you please give some specific examples with screenshots?