Problem with displaying hundredths

Default Problem with displaying hundredths

Hey!

Is it possible, if the user uses hundredths, to display them without rounding?

For example, I have a definition that uses effective stack sizes of 15-24.99bb, 25-39.99bb, 40-69.99bb, etc.

Can you make that such figures are not rounded, and I was sure that the definition correctly interprets the indicated figures?

Here I used 24,99, after Save-Load I see this:

Of course I can round to tenths (which are not rounded), but after I noticed that some of notes were missing due to the fact that there is a hole in 0.1 between, for example 24.9 and 25+ I decided to use hundredths. In addition, now visually looks strange when numeric ranges are displayed as 12-25, 25-40, 40-70, as if they "overlap" each other.

This is not a very serious problem, but nevertheless I do not think that it is difficult for developers to solve it with just a couple of mouse clicks.
    Last edited by FALOs; 02-23-2021 at 10:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FALOs View Post
    Hey!

Is it possible, if the user uses hundredths, to display them without rounding?

For example, I have a definition that uses effective stack sizes of 15-24.99bb, 25-39.99bb, 40-69.99bb, etc.

Can you make that such figures are not rounded, and I was sure that the definition correctly interprets the indicated figures?

Here I used 24,99, after Save-Load I see this:

Of course I can round to tenths (which are not rounded), but after I noticed that some of notes were missing due to the fact that there is a hole in 0.1 between, for example 24.9 and 25+ I decided to use hundredths. In addition, now visually looks strange when numeric ranges are displayed as 12-25, 25-40, 40-70, as if they "overlap" each other.

This is not a very serious problem, but nevertheless I do not think that it is difficult for developers to solve it with just a couple of mouse clicks.
    Hi FALOs,

I believe it is just a cosmetic thing, where the 24.99 changes to 25.0... but inside your definition if you open it with an editor you should see the value it is uses is in fact 24.99. So it should be actually using the value you define there (24.99). Please let me know if I am mistaken.

Hi, NCEdge,

but inside your definition if you open it with an editor you should see the value

Yes, you are right - in editor it's really correct value, but it's still better to do without VISUAL rounding, as is done, for example, in Action Sequences.
    Now, as we have found out visually, many of my definitions "overlap" each other (15-25,25-40,40-70) - this is a small flaw, but I'm sure that the developer can fix it in a few clicks.

Naturally, nothing urgent, but desirable